Insert 4

Sex Slave

Insert 4

Pamela knew that a day like that would come, where Lauree might just come back to Steve, she was crossed to see the message that Steve wanted to send, but the thought that he didn't comforted her. After Steve was done showering he went back to Pamela and noticed his phone on the floor, hey I thought I left my phone on the couch and now its on the floor, what's going on, said Steve with his towel drying is hair wearing only his pants. "Well I must have dropped it by mistake, I'm sorry babe, let me pick it up", so she picked the phone up and she didn't tell Steve that she had his phone.

Steve failed to see that she was kind of sad, she was good at pretending so out of the blue as they were about to eat she excused herself while Steve was in the kitchen and she took the spare keys with her. Steve was shocked of her behaviour, at first he waited for her thinking she went to the "ladies" but no, he then called her and she picked up the phone, Hey babe, something came up and its an emergency, forgive me, we'll do this some other time. Said Pamela. " but its not polite to just get your bag and leave like that, please don't play games with me", said Steve as his mood changed, he got angry with Pamela and she was also angry at him, though she didn't tell him, he failed to see it.

Lauree was on the phone with the pastor, hey how you are Bae Ben, said Lauree trying to flirt with the pastor. " hey Lauretta, how are you, and what's with the sweet talk", replied the pastor sounding a little serious and formal.

Can you guess what I'm wearing right now, I am wearing my pants only and Is stay alone, is the pastor interested in having some service with me, said Lauree with a soft voice over the phone. "oh my god ,what did you just say, well the pastor is not so old fashioned, I wouldn't mind sharing some sheets with you, is this a right thing to do?" said the Pastor smiling. Ever since my wife passed out many years ago, I lost interest in women and here you are reviving me, where do you come from Lauree, said the pastor. She replied " I come in a good place and I can turn your world around, I assure you you need me in your life' she was rolling around her bed like one who is aroused.

I think we should take this slow I don't want to mess us up, remember we still have to meet at church and remember you will be there for some time even if you choose not to, your obliged to, after the assault of that girl, said the pastor. " is the pastor afraid of a little girl like me, are you telling me you cant handle all this sweetness?, because I can do things to you that nobody has ever done " said Lauree all flirty.

The pastor was tempted for her, he knew that it wasn't a wise decision to be involved with a girl in the church as it has happened before while the mother of Pamela was still alive, but he couldn't control himself. For some time he has been alone and it was just time for him to move on, and it is nothing new to him.

Pamela sent a text to Steve "I've seen your message to Lauree that is why I've left without a goodbye, I'm sorry, I've overreacted'. Steve was angry so when he received the message he didn't even bother to respond to it before he sleeps.

(Next day)

Steve waked up and prepared himself for work, on the way to work he met Lauree, and for what happened the last time they met, Lauree didn't want to bother him so she just greeted him and walked. She was going to the shops to buy some new dresses so that she look good for Pastor Ben whom she was interested in.

Steve stopped her and started to ask her about life in general. She was surprised. My life is good, and how have you been Steve, said Lauree. "I've been well, very well, where is my brother, or have you left him at your place", asked Steve. She replied" I am no longer dating your brother, don't you know, I even got arrested because of hi. I don't even want to see him no more.
So where are you going, asked Steve. " I am going to shops, then the church later for a service.". Steve offered her a lift, she denied but he insisted so she got inside and he dropped her off where she was headed. It was all a surprise to her but Steve still loved her...........................................................................................

insert 5 soon

Vote and comment. it helps