My mouth fell open.

Jungkook was simply a puppet for Lucifer, strings pulled whenever Lucifer, his puppet master wanted to. He was just a toy to his father. Nothing more to this parasitic relationship.

"Then what about Jungkook's mother? Why did you corrupt an innocent angel into doing a sin of lust with the fucking devil?"

He stepped closer to me, beautiful yet sickly pale face stuck in front of mine with a snide smile.

"His mother was on the edge of sinning. All I did was give her the push over the cliff."

Scrunching my nose, I continued our game.

"Who was she?" The million dollar question.

Lucifer scoffed.

"Jeon Jaein. It was her. Jungkook probably got his arrogance and ego from her. Pride was what turned angels into demons."

Taking in the information slowly, I nodded my head, anger still swelling up in my heart at what Lucifer was doing to Jungkook on the inside.

Torture.

I could feel his pain, hurt, agony all writhing from inside, radiating into the atmosphere. But a loud bang had snapped me out of my thoughts.

My eyes searched for the source and I again found myself staring at Lucifer before a kneeling Taehyung, blood raining down from his head and his eyes a little moony yet still defiant. My breath hitched. What did he do to Taehyung now?

"Aww, don't get distracted Saeyeon. Focus is key to this game of balance between worlds and power." His tone sickly sweet as he cooed to me, only getting a sharp glare from me.

"Now, Taehyung. Where were we?" he sneered down at Taehyung. I could see his hands balled into fists filled with the brown dirt from the ground, teeth clenched hard together as he couldn't do anything against the force of Lucifer's power but stay where he was.

"Saeyeon, today I will show you just exactly why family, is one of the most useless things in this fucked and screwed world."

I shook my head and already felt more tears collect, looking down and not wanting to witness what was going to happen to my Taetae.

"Look up. I said look up you bitch!" Lucifer used his power of force to get me into looking straight at Tae, his box smile on his face staring at me. As if he were telling everything was ok. As if everything was not actually happening.

Lies.

It wasn't. Not at all.

Another crazed smile buttered itself on Jungkook's lips before he walked behind a grimly quiet Taehyung.

"Such beautiful, pristine white wings these angels have. But I prefer a little more colour, shall we add some Taehyung?" he whispered creepily as he ran his fingers over the fluffy feathers of Taehyung's wings, murderous intent lacing his voice.

"Let's paint it crimson red shall we?"

Then, a loud crack was heard, followed by a howl from Taehyung.

Lucifer had crushed his wings, bones all cracked from the force from his hands.

The wings of Taehyung hung limply as he tried to pace his staggered breaths, writhing at the lingering touch of the devil on him.