Malls are cool. Not for Lance.

Pidge took the transport with Keith. "How do you think Shiro is getting here?" Keith looked at Pidge and she just shrugged. He thought to himself. ~I still can't believe I used to date her...~ I looked at her phone and saw there was still a heart eye emoji next to my name along with a crying face. ~Is she still mad at me for breaking up with her?~ She texted Shiro "I'm gonna dress the Fk out of Keith today." She looked at me and we began laughing. She play-punched me and we got up because it was the last stop.

They walked off together while Pidge was trying to explain memes to Keith. "Ahh, Keith I'm getting heavy... helppppp meeeee......" She fell to the ground and giggled Keith picked her up and gave her a piggyback ride. "YEEEE!!"

Lance saw Keith and Pidge in the distance. Playing mystic messenger and the English opening full blast. He spotted they're piggyback and he jogged over to them. Pidge hopped off. "Oh, it is the meme lord in all of his glory and his 707 sweater..." Keith joined in "You weeb." Lance began walking with them and noticed how friendly they were. He thought that they still liked each other until the topic came about Shiro. Pidge showed so much enthusiasm when they were always talking about him. "We might as well be dating, but I don't know... sometimes he says I act like an Old Rich Woman because I complain about some things to him." Keith began a tangent of how reckless she was the other day. Lance stepped in, tired of their bickering. "Can you guys calm down. I swear sometimes you guys act like you are married." They made it to the mall and Shiro was sitting on the bench inside (for plot convenience).

He looked up at his phone and saw his friends. He smiled and waved. Shiro walked over and began to join in on the conversation. Pidge, Lance, and Keith really wanted to go to Hot Topic but Shiro wasn't about that life. He preferred to sit outside. Pidge tried on a TØP t-shirt. He showed Keith and he spoke, "Wow, you have to get that!" She changed out of it and gave Keith like 30 different t-shirts to wear. He threw all of the ones he didn't like back over the door expecting Pidge to catch it like it was some mini-game and the theme park. He came out with an MCR shirt and a questionable expression. "I dunno Pidge I think this is too tight." He went to show Lance. "Yeah, you look pretty uncomfortable." He nodded and walked over to Pidge. "Yeah I'll take the bigger one..." she handed him the bigger one and he changed back into his normal clothes. He paid for everything. Pidge spoke "I'm going to go to chipotle. See you later at the food court." They all went their separate ways. Really hungry.

They met back and Shiro began talking to Pidge. She looked at her food. "I'm really not feeling this. Let's get Ice Cream." She closed her stuff and saw a glimpse of Lance and Keith laughing together. Suddenly Shiro picked her up. "Shiro put me down!!" She pounded on his back "Cmon you gotta learn to live a little!" She stopped pounding when they got to the ice cream place. She jumped out and looked at the ice cream. She ordered and asked Shiro "What do you want?" He scratched the back of his head. "I don't know this place so you pick."
She immediately caught on and ordered. "Hi, can I have two-midnight cookies and cream with chocolate sauce?" He lifted up his wallet put she slowly pushed down his hand. She handed the underpaid worker a $20 bill and sat down. "Hey, you didn't let me pay... Katie." She was just about to put a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth. "I swear Shiro you are so dead!!" She shoved the ice cream in her mouth.

Pidge's POV
"I'm really tired, are you tired? I was just up all night because of my head bump. And I was playing LOL and Overwatch. I was getting so many killstreaks! And I texted you too but you didn't respond." I started rambling until I realized that Shiro was just staring at me. "Hello, earth to Shiro!" He jumped and at that moment I knew he was going to say something really cheesy. "Sorry, I was lost in you gaze!" I face-palmed, grabbed his hand and we started walking. "Your death is inevitable at this point..." he chuckled and my cheeks got red. I let go of his hand and pulled out my phone. ~I don't really feel like myself today~ my face got even hotter and I shook it off. I got a text from Keith. "I think Lance left. Can you track him?"

"Yeah, sure, he's at the park."

"Thanks Pidge."

"Np"

Lance's POV

I walked into the park and sat down on a bench. I coughed and zipped up my jacket. I was still coughing with my phone. The park was empty and I saw Keith running in the distance. I got up but he sat me back down again and I hugged him. He hugged me back and squeezed a cough out of me. He apologized but no other words were spoken. I soon fell asleep in Keith's arms.

Keith's POV

I watched over him as he slept and thought about what he could be dreaming about. I relaxed and rested myself on the back of the bench. It got colder and my phone buzzed. I ignored it not thinking that it could possibly be Pidge. She always got so mad when people didn't text her back. I began feeling my toes freezing and I woke Lance. He groaned and I dragged him to the bus stop. Instead of getting off at the campus we waited until we got to the hospital. I took Lance in and he was dragged into a room... I didn't see him for at least 30 mins. I was really worried.

Shiro's POV

We left the mall soon enough and we walked all of the ways back. On the way, she stopped and we sat on a bench. "Just a crazy question, like you, don't have to answer but that'd be awkward but I don't want to make you sa-" she motioned with her hands but she was talking so fast. " You're rambling, just say it." She sighed and leaned on my shoulder. "Should we start dating?"