Mistakes Were Made

Pidge was walking with Shiro, Lance, and Keith. She turned to her locker and unlocked it getting out her biology textbooks. She walked into biology and grabbed her homework. A girl with candy red hair tied up in a ponytail was talking to her wannabe friends and she spilled her coke on Pidge's homework. Lance sat next to Pidge and saw the mess.

Lance spoke "Clean. It. Up." If only words could kill.

All the coke was spilled on her shirt and pants. She walked out of class and changed into her Skating clothes. A white jacket with green sleeves with white accents on the green and green accents on the white. Also a pair of tight green leggings. Gosh, she loved green.

-Time skip to the ending of class-

She tapped Shiro's shoulder as she walked out the door. It was lunch and she always sat with the boys. Even though her hair was slightly long everyone teased her and called her a boy. She was the only freshman of her friends. Keith and Lance were Sophomores and Shiro was a Senior. She had a slight crush on Shiro and she could tell he didn't second those emotions. She opened her bag and pulled out a peanut butter sandwich and she happily chowed down. She then had a thought and cursed to herself. "Yeah, coach Allura says we have to add some flair to our dance..."

Keith turned his head slightly "Like what?"

"Well, first You and Lance gotta kiss... and so do Shiro and I..." She shrugged off as if it was nothing and resumed eating her sandwich. Lance looked at Keith with a surprised expression. Pidge spoke up again. "I also made all of your costumes!" She finished and so did Keith. "Pidge we gotta go to the library to study for our project..." She agreed and headed with Keith to the library. Lance soon followed behind them and Shiro followed. Lance started to play mystic messenger when they got to the library and Shiro read Six of Crows. Keith and Pidge finished studying. Shiro got up and put a hand on Pidge's shoulder. "How 'bout we go try on our costumes?" She nodded and started to walk out of the library with her gang. She pulled them out they were all black one-piece suits with accents respecting to their favorite colors. She pulled her out. " I didn't make this one and I haven't looked at it yet. You should look at it first." Lance pointed out "That skirt is short..." They gave grumbles of approval of Lance's comment. She looked at it. It was a white dress with green accents.

The story of their dance was very simple. Pidge was a city girl visiting Shiro every now and again. Lance was the comic relief and Keith was the voice of reason. She was getting tired of Shiro but their love held them together. Giving the gateway to the pair kissing at the end.

"I already asked the coach to change it but she didn't! I don't make this costume and it doesn't suit me at all." Pidge complained. "I think it'll look nice," Keith said with a smile. "Anyway let's go try these on."

Pidge walked into the bathroom with the boys and walked into a stall and changed. "Pidge why are you in the boy's bathroom?" Lance giggled. She responded, "Everyone thinks I'm a boy so who cares..." Shiro got out first. His fit perfectly. "Woah Pidge how does it fit so well?"
"I dunno, maybe I measured you a week ago?" She was being sarcastic and it showed. Keith's fit well also. However, Lance's was a bit too tight at the chest.
She measured him. "Do you have a super chest or something. It's abnormally large." Lance rubbed the back of his head. "I go to the gym..."
she laughed. "You play video games with me at your house all the time, like every day when we don't have practice."
Shiro and Keith looked at each other.  Everyday? Anyway. She finished measuring him and wrote it down in her sketchbook. "Alright, I'm gonna need your back, Lance. It's a quick fix but I still need it. Everyone changed back into their normal clothes and left. Pidge ran to the library, picked up some textbooks for class and they all went together. Shiro sat behind Pidge and Keith sat next to Pidge and Lance. Pidge facepalmed. "Hey Shiro can we share that book?" Shiro nodded and she read along with him not facing the teacher which kinda pissed the teacher off. She was an honors student so she really didn't mind. 

-Time Skip From The Sassy Lost Child-

"Thanks, Shiro!" She got up packed her stuff and walked out of the class with him. "Who's driving us to practice?" Keith put an arm on put she's head. "I am," Pidge yelled after they left the school. "SHOTGUN!!" Shiro laughed. "Not before I do!" Lance was just. Out. Still in class, until the teacher hit him on the head. He got up and left. Jogging and catching up with Keith. Still half asleep. Shiro outran Pidge but she grabbed his arm and launched herself forward. She made it to Keith's car and he unlocked it just in time. She hopped in and Shiro guided himself to the backseat. Keith put on Panic! at the Disco. Pidge and Keith began to sing "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies." Lance fell asleep being used to the extremely loud music. Shiro was on his Instagram liking all of Pidge's photos because he knew it annoyed the crap out of her. He got a kick out of that. "HEY, FOLLOW ME BACK PIDGE!!!" Shiro got triggered and Pidge started to sing. "IF CRAZY EQUALS GENIUS HEY HEY HEY I'M A FLUFFING ARSONIST, IM A ROCKET SCIENTIST!!! Keith turned off the music and put on Primadonna. Lance woke up shouting the words. Pidge got out Lance's costume and began to work on it. 

-30 mins later- 

Pidge finished Lance's costume and they arrived at the rink. Pidge walked out of the car  Pidge grabbed her skates at the back of Keith's truck and when she entered she sat down on a bench and put on her skates. The boys put theirs on and they walked to the ice. Pidge had been skating for 14 years now. She was incredibly good and the boys were almost as go.d as her. Pidge ushered them onto the ice and they took positions. They started Keith and Lance were on the sides and they moved back towards the sides of the ice. Pidge and Shiro took hands and they were waltzing on the ice Lance and Keith was doing their duet. Pidge broke off and did her solo she started with a camel spin and skated backward she completed a salchow jump. She held Lance's and Keiths hand. They lunged and Pidge pulled them together into a kiss. They finished. Shiro grabbed Pidge by the hips and she turned into a tomato. Shiro lifted her up and they kissed. He set her down. He dismissed it and started to talk to Lance. Pidge got triggered. Metaphorical steam was coming out of her ears. She started to practice without anyone. She began to skate very fast. Even for her level, she was going too fast. She backward skated and she fell. Her head hit the wall and she was knocked out cold.