Obey

The scratchy texture of rope rubbed against the soft skin of your wrists. He tied up your legs as well, after sitting you in a chair. The rough wood pressed into your wrists as you kept your gaze on the ceiling. Soon, Anti came into your field of vision. He gripped your chin and tugged your head down until you were eye level with him. You tried to pull your head away from him,but his firm grip did not allow you that luxury. His dark, soulless eyes connected with yours as he spoke.

"Let's have some fun, shall we? Well, this may not be as fun for you as it will be for me," he chuckled as a smile crossed his lips. He pulled a knife out of his jacket pocket and pressed it onto your neck. Your breathing hitched and his smile widened. He pressed the knife down slightly harder, just enough to draw a little blood. His hand rested on your thigh as he slid the knife down your neck and to your collarbone. You tried to pull away in disgust, but you were tied down and could not move. Again, his eyes met yours and he seemed a little...hurt? Was he hurt that you didn't like his touch? His hand slid up to your upper thigh and you were uncomfortable.

"Can I just have Jack back, please?" You barely uttered, but Anti clearly heard it. His look of somewhat pain turned into fury. His brows pulled together in anger as he squeezed your leg.

"Jack is not here. He is never coming back. He was a weak coward. I am here now! I have always been here. Don't you ever say his name ever again!" He shouted as his grip tightened around your thigh, causing you to yelp and squirm underneath his grasp. "Tell me you will obey me."

"I will...obey you."

"Say it again."

"I will obey you."

"Good, lass. Now that that's out of the way, I need to do something."

He lifted another smaller knife out of his jacket and to his lips. You watched as he breathed on the knife and the knife turned a bright blend of orange and red from the heat of his breath. He looked at you and smiled at your fascinated expression. You quickly turned your head away as he chuckled.

"Don't be afraid to like me, lass. I won't bite you too hard."

You turned your head back around when you felt one of his hands around your right arm. You looked up to see him breathe on the knife again.

"Don't hold your breath."

You gave him a confused look as you felt a burning sensation hit your skin. You screamed in surprise, and quickly stopped when you saw Anti's satisfied expression. He breathed on the knife again and pressed it onto your skin. The searing pain eventually became familiar to you on your arm, so he switched to your left one. He intertwined his fingers with yours, despite your physical protest. He burned your flesh multiple times before becoming frustrated with you. He wasn't getting the satisfaction he craved, and you were okay with that.

"C'mon lass, you aren't making this any fun!"

You watched him as he pulled out another knife. The blade on this knife was much larger and intimidating. He jumped towards you and pressed the knife into your neck. You kept your composure and locked eyes with him. He stared into your eyes for a few moments before he spoke.

"Are you not afraid of me?"

You nervously swallowed before answering. "No."

Anti's face spoke of his confusion and wonder with you. He took the knife away from your neck and stepped away from you. He took one final look at you before turning and walking towards the door. He opened the door and looked back at you.

"You should be." He slammed the door behind him and left you alone in the room.