Surprise

"What?!" Seán said as he looked at you.

"A-Anti's back," you repeated.

"How? I don't understand," Seán said with a puzzling look.

He's such an idiot, don't ya think? He doesn't understand what I've done.

"Oh trust me, he knows what you've done," you mentally replied to Anti.

Lass, you and I both know you didn't tell him everything I did to you.

You could imagine Anti's stupid smirk in your head. You shook your head and looked over at Jack who was staring at you.

"Seán, I can hear him in my head," you said as you intertwined your fingers with Jack's.

"I'm here, love. What is he saying?"

Remember our special night together?

"He's talking about you. He's saying your not as good as him. That you're pathetic," you lied straight to Seán's face.

Wow that was pathetic. I can't believe you just lied to him. I'm proud.

"Shut up," you mumbled as you clutched your head. Seán placed a hand on your back.

"Keep talking, love. What is he saying now?" Seán asked.

I can still remember like it was yesterday. You were moaning out my name.

"Stop! Just stop!" You called out.

Then tell him what happened! Tell him the truth.

"What's happening, (Y/N)?"

"Seán, I wasn't completely honest when I told you what Anti did to me," you barely got out before clutching your head in pain.

Seán's eyebrow quirked up in surprise and intrigue. "Okay, love. Tell me what happened."

You paused before speaking. You were so ashamed of yourself. You didn't deserve a man like Seán. He was too good for you. He would never forgive you. You felt worthless. You felt disgusting. You felt filthy.

C'mon, lass. Tell him about out steamy nights together. Tell him about the way you let me run my hands all over your bo-

You cut off Anti's words with your own. "He raped me," you whispered so quietly that you thought Seán didn't hear it. You leaned back into the couch and opened your eyes to see Seán practically smoking from the anger boiling inside of him. He had his fists balled up so tight that his knuckles were turning a snowy white. His jaw was tightly clamped closed in frustration and rage as he tapped his foot on the floor.

"That's not all that happened," your voice trailed off as Seán sharply shifted his gaze from the floor to you. His baby blue eyes burned with anger as he intently looked at you.

"That pathetic rat touched my baby girl," he whispered as tears filled his eyes. You placed a hand on his back but he abruptly stood up and began to slightly pace the floor.

"Jack, that's not all that happened."

"Son of a bitch. I let him hurt her," he mumbled to himself.

"Seán, listen," you requested. He continued to pace the floor and be stuck in a trance.

"Seán! Listen to me!" You called out to him, successfully gaining his attention. He swiftly turned his head to you. "That's not all that happened." You took a deep breath and sighed before continuing, your eyes fixated and the floor. "I began to grow feelings for him, Seán," you croaked out as tears began to fall,"and I did some terrible things. Terrible things. I tried to get you back, but it didn't work. I-I slept with him, Seán."

Silence filled the room as you ended your explanation. The soft sniffles coming from you helped break the awkward silence.

Was that so hard? You should have mentioned the part where you were totally in love with me.

"Shut up," you thought as you silenced Anti in your mind.

"I, I can't believe it," Seán finally said. "Y-You slept with him?"

"Yes. Please, Seán, forgive me."

"How do you expect me to forgive you after what you've done?!" Seán's voice began to increase with his rage.

Tell him what we already know. Tell him the truth.

"I already did! There's nothing left to tell," you mentally yelled back to Anti.

You know what I'm talking about. The strange cravings and nausea..

"How could you do something like that? He's a demon! " Seán called out causing you to snap back into your current conversation.

"Listen, I know it's terrible. I was trying to get you back, babe. It's awful and I know you will probably never forget it, but I just need you to please put that aside for just one moment."

"Don't call me babe. You lost that right the minute your sweet lips met his," he spat, causing a sinking feeling inside of you. "How can you expect me to just push this to the side?! I just found out the love of my life cheated on me with a demon! This shouldn't even be happening."

"Jack, please, for my sake just put it to the side and listen to me for an moment. I need you," you pleaded with him.

Seán turned to you, his crystal eyes ablaze with rage. "You need me? Then why did you sleep with him?!"

"Just calm down!" You yelled as you stood up, causing Seán to drop the infuriated position for a split second. "Listen to me," you commanded him as you grabbed his hand.

You could still see the burning hatred for Anti running through his body. You knew he was only upset because he cared for you, but it didn't change the fact that you needed him in a right, rational mind for this information you were about to relay.

Tell him. Tell him what I've done.

Again, you could imagine Anti's smirk in your mind. You let out a long sigh and looked at Jack one last time before giving him the news. His whole body was in attention to you, eager to hear what you were going to say. His argumentative side was probably itching to stock up more arsenal to use against you. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes. The words seemed to effortlessly roll off your tongue.

"I'm pregnant."