Oblivion

Credits to wroetminter 

SMUT WARNING :

"I love the boys but sometimes you just need a girl to talk to. You know?" I asked Gee as she poured my coffee into a mug.

"I definitely get you. That's why all of us girls need to hang out more often."

"I couldn't agree more." The two of us laughed and began talking about our weeks.

"So when are you finally going to tell Will you like him then?" She teased.

"Shhh! Are you forgetting he lives here!" I said in a whisper-yell.

"He sleeps well into the afternoon you're fine." I sighed and nodded.

I had been keeping my feelings for Will quiet for a few months now. I was half scared of rejection and half scared of him just laughing in my face.

"I think you should just go for it. You would finally be able to relieve that sexual frustration of yours." I choked on my drink, laughing at her blunt statement. "I'm serious! How many times have you been sexually frustrated and it been able to do something about it?"

I thought about it for a minute. There had definitely been quite a few times. Especially the other day when we all went out to eat and Will wore that damn green jumper of his, looking like a damn model with his hair perfect and his eyes popping against the green jumper.

"More times than I'd like to admit actually. I just want to ride his dick into oblivion. Is that too much to ask?"

"Then tell him!" Gee said.

"I'll think about it. Wait shhh, I think I hear him." We both quit talking for a few minutes and then heard Will's door open.

"I'm going to head out, Josh wants to go out for lunch. I'll text you?"

"Georgina I swear to God don't do this to me." I grabbed her arm and she shook me off, smiling and running to the door. I sighed when I heard the door slam.

"She was sure in a hurry." I heard Will's voice behind me and I jumped slightly, startled at the sudden noise.

"You scared me." I laughed and he joined in.

"Sorry about that, you sticking around?"

"Uh yeah sure; what else have I got to do?" I shrugged and he nodded. I took in his appearance. A fitting black tshirt and grey sweatpants. This boy would be the death of me.

"Want to get absolutely dominated in a game of FIFA?" He suggested.

"Sure, but I guarantee you'll be the one losing." I teased, passing him and heading for the couch. I sat down, crossing my legs and making myself comfortable.

"You're on." Will sat right next to me and handed me my controller.

I chose Chelsea and he chose Newcastle, of course. We began our game and I leaned forward in my seat, getting really into the competition.

"Loser buys the other coffee next time we go out!" Will said scoring his first goal.

"You cheeky bastard." I moved my players, passing the ball around the back for a few seconds before moving for the goal.

I shot and scored, letting out a celebratory statement and feeling the adrenaline pumping in my body.

Will went to score and I bumped his arm slightly, causing him to miss.

"You dirty cheater!" He yelled, shoving me back. I smirked and continued to play, eventually making my way through and scoring another goal. The full time whistle was blown and I smirked, turning my body to face Will.