Accidental

SMUT WARNING

Credits to wroetominter:

"Will give me my phone back!" I began to chase Will through the flat as he held my phone high above his head.

He ran into his bedroom, now being trapped. He turned to me and still held my phone above him. Both of us were out of breath and I slowly walked towards him.

"William." I said assertively.

"Y/n." He used my full name instead of his usual nickname.

"Give me my phone back." I said.

"What's the magic word?" He taunted.

"Please give me my phone?"

"That's not it." I walked towards him and tried jumping up for it. As I was quite a bit shorter than him, I failed miserably. "You're going to have to try harder than that love."

"William don't make me put my hands on you." I warned.

"You wouldn't dare hit me." I stepped forward and placed my hand right over his crotch, pressing my body against his.

"Who said anything about hitting?" I said seductively, looking up at him through my eyelashes.

"Bloody hell." He cursed, eyes wide. I stood onto my tippy toes and pressed my lips against his jaw line and kissed down his neck. He brought his hands down and wrapped them around my waist, holding me close.

I let one hand tangle in his hair and moved the other down to my side, sneakily pulling my phone from his hands and quickly running back towards the living room.

"You're going to pay for that!" Will ran after me and I hid my phone. Although he wasn't interested in the phone anymore. He grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up, my back pressed against the wall.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he quickly pressed his lips to mine. Will and I had never been anything more than friends and I guess my little trick to get my phone back sparked something between the two of us.

My hands were tangled in his hair as he kissed me softly. The two of us had a lot of tension between us now and it was in desperate need of some relief.

He walked us back to his bedroom and he laid me down on his plush bed. He tossed his shirt aside and laid himself on top of me. I put my hand on his chest as he kissed me repeatedly, moving down my neck and sucking here and there, definitely leaving his mark on me. His hand nervously slid up my top and I sat up, removing my shirt and revealing that I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Fuck." He cursed under his breath as he took in my body. I was now aching for his touch and couldn't wait a second longer. I grabbed his wrist and put his large hand on my breast, letting out a soft moan at the contact.

His other hand worked to unbutton my jean shorts as mine fumbled with the button on his jeans. Once we had both removed our bottoms I could feel his hard on pressed against my body. I slid my hand into his boxers and he let out a breathy moan. I stroked him as he kissed my collar bones and down my chest until he came to the top of my panties.

"Will please." I said. He smirked up at me and slid my panties down my legs. He let a finger faintly trail over me and I arched my body at his touch.

"I already have you this ready for me are you sure about this?" He asked.

"If you even dare stop now I will actually hit you." He laughed and nodded, kissing me again. He reached to his nightstand and pulled out a condom, removing his boxers and sliding the condom on.

He grabbed my hand and laced his fingers through mine, placing a soft kiss on my lips as he pushed into me.

Never in my life did I expect to be having such an intimate moment with my best friend. Let alone enjoying it this much. There was no denying that there had always been a special connection between the two of us. We thought it was the two of us being brought together as best friends. Clearly we were wrong.

As we both got dressed Will looked up at me, pushing his hair out of his face and standing up. He wrapped an arm around my waist and leaned his head onto my shoulder. We stood in front of that mirror staring at us together. I was mentally picturing us as a couple. Will and Y/n. In an actual relationship.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He asked softly.

"What if we were together? Like actually together?" He smiled a bit and let out a soft chuckle.

"I'd be happier." He said. It was enough for the two of us. It was simple.

"Then let's do it." I said smiling and turning around in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled at him.

"Are you serious?" He asked. I nodded in confirmation and he leaned down, pressing his lips to mine.

We stayed in his room watching films and talking, music playing softly in the background.

"I already like this so much better than us just being friends." He looked at our intertwined hands and smiled. I turned my head towards his and traced my hand over his jaw, leaning in to kiss him. "And I really like kissing you." I giggled and kissed him again.

"I like kissing you too. More than I'm willing to admit." It was his turn to laugh now. "Wait, weren't you supposed to film a video with Cal tonight?" His eyes went wide and he jumped up, finding his phone and seeing multiple missed calls from Cal.

"Shit. Come with me?" He asked grabbing a hoodie and finding his shoes.

"Sure thing." I grabbed my things and we headed for the elevator. Will pressed the button for Cal's floor. Once we had made it up, he knocked on the door and Harry answered, letting us in.

"Cal's in the living room" he pointed us to their living room and Will thanked him.

"Jesus man you're only three hours late. Hey Y/n." He said standing to give me a hug and do his weird handshake with Will. "You look like you've had a rough shag mate." He said seeing the love bites visible on my collar bones. I blushed and Will scratched the back of his head. "Wait, you two... oh my god you did!" I hid my face in Will's chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Yeah yeah, calm down." Will laughed and I sighed, clearly embarrassed by the situation.

"Calm down? Mate my OTP just got together how do you expect me to be calm about this." I laughed and pulled back from Will.

"Right whatever, let's just film the video and I'll fill you in on the horny details later." Cal nodded and I stepped over to the couch to watch as they filmed.

Will kept looking over to me as they tried to film and I tried my best to not stare right back at him.

"Keep your focus or we're going to have to remove your girlfriend." Will blushed and laughed. "Am I going to have to edit that out?" Cal asked.

"I don't mind." I said softly and Will broke into a smile.

"Neither do I."