"Alright babe, I love you." he said. "I love you too baby, bye." she said and hung up.

***

     Zayden was bored at home so he decided to hang out with his friends. He drove to Wuse 2 to meet Abba and Saifullah. He didn't live far from them, he stayed at Maitama.

     "What's up man?" they hollered and did that weird bro hug.

     "Where's the pot?" Zayden laughed. They all laughed and Abba brought out the hooker pot to the living room. Zayden took a long smoke and released it through his nostrils.

     "Boss!" his friends hailed him. "So what's up with your babe? Who is she tho?" Abba asked.

     "Oh Hafsah, just one niqabi girl but she's fucking hot." Zayden replied, a shit-eating grin plastered on his face.

     "Banged yet?" Saifullah smirked. "No, I haven't banged her." Zayden answered.

     "Why? Niqabi girls could be freaks you know?" Abba added.

     "I don't know. I doubt she has even had her first kiss because she only kisses me on the cheek." Zayden replied. Abba and Saifullah burst into laughter.

     "Why are you guys laughing now?" Zayden asked, rolling his eyes.

     "How can you say you haven't kissed her? The Zayden I know will get any girl into bed with just a snap of his fingers." Saifullah laughed.

     "I don't want to scare the poor girl away." Zayden replied.

     "That's what he said." Abba choked out and they burst out laughing.

     "How did you even meet her?" Abba added curiously.

     Zayden narrated how he made fun of a fresher and how Hafsah told him it was wrong. He also told them how she 'preached' to him about being a coward and how she was stronger to be able to face the world. Also, he told them how he kept following her until she agreed to be his girlfriend.

     "Man, you're whipped." Abba smirked. "I'm not. What the hell?" Zayden laughed.

***

     Hafsah on the other hand had just woken up and said her asr prayers.

     "Mummy and daddy are back." Ihsan told Hafsah and got back to the game she was playing on her iPad.

     Hafsah went into the living room and greeted her parents, giving them both a hug. They asked about her school and if she had any problems but she said everything was fine.

     "Hafsah, can you please make an oreo fudge for me?" Ihsan asked Hafsah.

     "Sure, let's go to the kitchen." Hafsah replied and took her baby sister to the kitchen.

     "You'll have to help me a little." Hafsah said.

     "Okay." Ihsan replied. "Get me a can of condensed milk, will you?" Hafsah smiled.

     Ihsan brought two cans of condensed milk. "Why did you bring two cans?" Hafsah asked, raising a brow.

     "Because I want lots of oreo fudge." Ihsan chuckled.

     Hafsah shook her head and got started on the oreo fudge. After she was done, she put them in the fridge to set. An hour later, Ihsan was stuffing her face with the delicious fudge her sister had made.

     Hafsah excused herself and went into her room. When she checked her phone, she saw that she had missed five calls from Sameerah. Hafsah called Sameerah immediately. If it wasn't urgent she wouldn't leave five missed calls, Hafsah thought to her self.

     "Hey girrrrrrl!" Sameerah squealed into the phone.

     "Oh my God, you're going to damage my eardrums." Hafsah complained.

     "Guess what?" Sameerah quipped. "What?" Hafsah asked, plopping down on her bed.

     "My dad got me an iPhone 7+ as a welcome present." Sameerah squealed.

     "Oh my God girl, I'm so happy for you. Want to come over some time for a sleepover?" Hafsah squealed too.

     "Yes yes! Okay I have to go, Farouq is calling." Sameerah said and hung up.

     Hafsah laughed at her crazy best friend and laid down on the bed. 'Beep beep', her phone beeped. She opened her whatsapp and viewed the message from Zayden.

Zayden: Hey babe.

Hafsah: Hey, what's up?

Zayden: Missing you.

Hafsah: Awww, someone's missing me.

Zayden: Don't you miss me?

Hafsah: Uh....nope

Zayden: What the fuck?

Hafsah: I miss you Zayden.

Zayden: Better. I would've come straight to your house to kidnap you and torture you until you agree to miss me.

Hafsah: *gasp* torture me?

Zayden: In a BDSM way, yeah. *wink*

Hafsah: Aaoothubillah! May Allah forgive you.

Zayden: How did you know what BDSM is? I thought Niqabis' were holy.

Hafsah: I am holy Zayden.

Zayden: I don't think so.

Hafsah: I am.

Zayden: Not

Hafsah: Are

Zayden: Not

Hafsah: Whatever sails your ship

Zayden: Wind

Hafsah: What?

Zayden: I love you

Hafsah: I don't love you

Zayden: Liar liar pants on fire

Hafsah: I don't love you

Zayden: Just admit it babe

Hafsah: I love you Zayden, happy?

Zayden: Yup

Hafsah: Well I have to go

Zayden: Don't go

Hafsah: Why?

Zayden: I'll miss you

Hafsah: awww. But I have to

Zayden: Okay...ten more minutes

Hafsah: *sigh* bye Zayden.