Chapter 2: Inner Demon

"Living Dead Girl" by Rob Zombie

I can hear her laugh from the distance, feeling her staring at me with her wicked blue eyes. Her black lips are always shaped in a malicious smile that would haunt an innocent child's dreams, constantly showing her white sharp pearls. Usually, companied with the deadly sounds of the clanging of her numerous shiny, sliver and ancient jewelry, like loud bangings of a prisoner's heavy chains.

The demon was following me in silence.

I was walking home alone, after college classes were over. Suddenly, the absence of noises was broken with the evil voice that sourced from behind me. "Ha ha, that was interesting."

"You were awfully quiet this whole time. What the hell are you talking about, anyway?"

"What happened earlier, during class, duh."

"Be more specific, I have more than one class. You know, I can't read your mind."

The pale creature giggled. Not a typical little endearing giggle that you would hear from an attractive female, but it was a twisted devilish chuckle. Without seeing her presence, I can imagine her chest pumping in and out air, bouncing her above average sized breasts, laughing.

"You know! That little shit that happened with that boy and you during Art class. I saw the way he looked at you, so full of anger, ha ha!"

"And? What's your point? It's not like I give a shit."

"Sure you don't," she uttered sarcastically, "Then why were you staring back?"

"To see what was he's fucking problem."

"Or, you were staring at him with so much love and passion. Lusting to give him a slutty kiss," she mockingly started to hold and kiss the imaginary Seth, slurping in and out her pierced red tongue. The disgusting sounds of the sloppy kissing noises started to really piss me off.

I shouted in anger, "Shut the fuck up, Delilah!"

Delilah Soul, was her name, the girl who always wears black. She always seems to be wearing some sort of gothic looking cheerleader uniform that revealed too much of her tattooed body. The promiscuous cheerleader shirt was so tiny, it didn't even covered her pierced belly. Opened from the back, the shirt allowed to reveal her flawless back skin, and the front showed a lot of breast. On her right left breast, laid a fiery red logo of the letter S. Don't get me started on her skirt. The skirt was so short that she did not required to bend down to show her huge ass. Delilah's shoes didn't fit with her outfit, only because they were black high heeled leather hooker boots that reached just below her knees.

Walking in front of the Goth, I realized I was too loud, so I whispered with caution, I did not wanted the people to think I was talking to myself. "I swear I'm going to rip those ridiculous pony tails of yours. You know it wasn't like that." "Gessh, I was fucking with you, can't take a goddamn joke," she responded.

"Why do you have to follow me? Go away, Delilah."

"Ugh, why do I even bother telling you if you are going to forget every freaking time. I'm not following you, because I want to, I'm following you, because I have to."

"Then, why do you disappear at times when people are around?"

"That's because I'm always there. Just 'cause you can't see me, it doesn't mean I'm not there. Ha ha! I'm a part of you and you are a part of me."

"I can't believe I still have an imaginary friend, well less than of a friend."

Delilah's voice thicken with anger, "I'm not imaginary! I'm real as fuck! I'm a Demon sent to make your life impossible to live! I'm your sub-conscious demon that brings out the evil out of you, making me your weakness."