Chapter 13

Was that technology fairy right about what she said? Was Musa not that is week and make me pay for how I treated her last year? We won't find out until tomorrow. Now I wish we had classes tomorrow. But sadly we don't. It is the weekend.

It's the next day. I woke up and just laid there in bed. I didn't want to get up but I had too. I had to go find Musa and get this bet over with. I got up to see the guys up too.

"Who Riven up before noon?" Brandon said to me sarcastically. I just pushed him and he feel onto his bed.

"Come on Riven. It's not all bad. At less you won't be bored all day." I heard from the door. I look over to see Lex standing there.

I glared at him. I wanted to punch him. They all are eating this up. Now I just want this week over with.

"Riven, it won't be that bad. At less you get to hang out with Musa all day." Sky said to me.

"And be her man servant." I said as I walk into the bathroom.

*Musa's POV*

I woke up the next morning. The girls were already up. I remember it is the weekend. So no classes. So I got all my homework done yesterday. So no homework for me on the weekend. What am I going to do this weekend?

"Morning Musa." Layla said to me.

"Morning." I said back to her.

"So what do you have in store for Riven today?" Layla asked me.

I almost forgot about the bet me and Riven made yesterday. I won that bet and now he has to do what I say for a week. I truly have no clue what I am going to make him do.

"I will figure something out." I told her.

"Okay. Well if you need any help. I will be in the fit ness room." She said walking out the door.

We are allowed to go to Magix today. It is our weekend. I think I will go there and just make Riven go with me. I want to stop at a few shops. So it shouldn't be that bad. I got ready for the day. I then heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see Riven.

"Let's get thing over with." Riven said looking bored already.

"Hello to you to Mr. Sunshine." I said to him.

"So what are you making me do today? Clean your room? Do your homework?" He asked me.

"Just come to Magix with me. I want to go to a few shops." I told him. What he doesn't know is that my homework is done. Also I would never let anyone clean my room.

"Okay. That's it?" He asked me looking surprised.

"That's it for now." I told him.

I wasn't going to make him do what he doesn't want to do. Anyways I wanted to go to Magix.