Chapter 10

We walked to Bloom's room. She opened the door to see Lizzy sitting onto Stella. I looked at Musa and Bloom to make sure they see the same thing. Then there is Roxy sitting on bed reading a book. She then looked up and said,

"Hey guys."

Like nothing in going on. I just snickered. What happened here?

"So what happened here? Why is Lizzy sitting on Stella?" Bloom asked.

"Oh that. She was teasing her about Rico." Lizzy said like it was nothing.

"Wait what about Rico?" I asked her.

"Her liking him and him liking her back. But Lizzy doesn't think so." Roxy said.

"He doesn't." Lizzy said.

"Can you get off of me?" Stella asked looking up to Lizzy.

"Are you done?" Lizzy asked.

"Yes. For now." Stella said.

Then Lizzy got up and sat on her bed. She was still glaring at Stella still. Stella now know she likes him and he likes her. She will not give up getting them together.

*Layla's POV*

It has been a while. We are in our defense class. We were waiting for the teacher. All of us Winxs and the number one specialists are in the same class. It gets really good. Most when we have to go agents the guys.

"Hey Layla." Nex said coming up to me.

"Hey. You ready for this class?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I heard it is post good." He said.

"That is what I heard." I said.

"Maybe we will be fighting each other." Nex said.

"That is going to be fun. I hope we get to pick." I said.

"Yeah." He said.

"If we do. Do you want to be my fighting partner?" I asked him.

He looked token back that I asked him to be my partner. I looked at him and waited for his response. Then he said,

"Sure." He said.

Then the teacher walked in. We got partnered up. I looked over to see that I was partnered with....