"Then my answer is yes." Hafsah answered. "Do you want to come in?" she asked him before he had the chance to say anything else.

     "I'd love to but I have somewhere to be. I'll see you some other time." he replied. She bid him goodbye and went back inside.

     "Did you say yes?" Sameerah attacked her immediately she got inside the parlor. Hafsah responded by nodding her head.

     "Oh my God girl! I knew the Hayden ship would sail." Sameerah squealed.

     "Stop it Sameerah. Where are my chocolates?" Hafsah asked, chuckling lightly.

     "I ate just two, sorry." Sameerah smirked. She didn't look like she was sorry though. Hafsah shook her head and ate some of the chocolates with Sameerah. Then she picked up the bouquet and inhaled it, smiling like a love sick puppy.

***

     The next day, Hafsah didn't wear a niqab. She didn't even wear a hijab. She was clad in a black abayah and a veil. She had put in more effort in looking good for Zayden.

     "Hafsah isn't wearing a niqab today?" Sameerah asked surprised.

     "I don't feel like it." Hafsah replied. "Hmmm. Someone's in love and it has driven her completely crazy." Sameerah teased.

     "Keep quiet." Hafsah said and sprayed her dirham perfume. "Okay okay." Sameerah laughed.

     When they got to the main gate, Hafsah and Sameerah gave their sadaqah and walked into the campus.

     A few guys turned around to look at Hafsah and Sameerah. The duo ignored their lustful gazes and walked into the social centre. Hafsah pretended not to notice all the eyes that were on her.

     She had the body of a model with a nice round butt and perfect breasts. And her face? She didn't even look Nigerian. She looked more like an Indian with long hair just below her neck. She spotted Zayden in the distance with two of his friends. Sameerah cleared her throat and gave her teasing wink.

     As they walked towards Zayden who hadn't seen her yet, a guy walked up to them. "Hey! I'm Jordan." he said with a lopsided grin plastered on his face.

     "Hafsah, and she's my best friend Sameerah." Hafsah answered him and continued walking.

     "Why haven't I seen you around?" he asked, falling in line with them.

     "If you don't mind, I'd like to steal my girlfriend away from you." Zayden gritted out while glaring at him.

     "Girlfriend? Zayden has a girlfriend? Wow, just wow!" Jordan laughed.

     "Jordan watch what you say." Zayden warned him.

     "Is she really your girlfriend or another slut you intend to bang tonight?" Jordan smirked.

     "Jordan!" Zayden warned.

     "What? Don't we all know what you do or do you need me to tell little miss pretty here that you bang girls every other night?" Jordan smirked.

     Hafsah shook her head and walked off with Sameerah.

     "Hafsah wait!" Zayden called out, catching up with her.

     "What was all that about? Why did he call me a slut? You go around sleeping with girls don't you? Of course, I should've known." Hafsah spat angrily.

     "Look Hafsah it's not what you think. Yes I've had several one night stands but I stopped when I fell for you." Zayden explained.

     Hafsah looked in his eyes and she could see sincerity in them. "It's okay." she told him.

     "Can you do me a favour?" he asked her. "What?" she answered.

     "Always wear a niqab, I don't want boys gawking at you." he replied seriously.

     "Awww. Is someone jealous already?" Hafsah teased.

     "I'm serious Hafsah." he said. "Okay okay." she laughed.

     He walked Hafsah and Sameerah to their class and waited until she was out. He couldn't risk another guy trying to flirt with his girlfriend.

     When the class was over, they came out only to find Zayden.

     "Did you seriously wait for me?" Hafsah asked. "Yeah, I don't trust these boys." he replied. Hafsah chuckled and walked with him to the parking lot.

     Sameerah said she would see Hafsah later because she had to meet Farouq.

     "Hungry?" Zayden asked her. "No, I'm fine." she replied. He nodded and drove off.

     "Exams are starting next week and then we will be given a month's break." Zayden said.

     "So?" Hafsah scrunched up her face. "How will I see you?" he asked in a sad voice.

     "Awww, where do you live?" she inquired. "Abuja, where do you?" He adjusted his sunshades and put his arm around the car seat.

     "Kaduna, but it's fine. I'm going to Abuja for the break anyway." Hafsah smiled.

     "Really? I promise, that will be the best one month of your life." Zayden told her and she hummed.

     He pulled up to her apartment complex and parked outside.

     "Thanks for dropping me off." Hafsah thanked him.

     "You're my girlfriend so get used to it." he smiled at her.

     She returned the smile and turned to open the door.

     "Goodbye hug?" he smirked. Hafsah blushed furiously but gave him the hug anyway.

     "Bye." he said. She whispered a 'bye' and got down, then into her apartment.