TOAST TO THE GOOD LIFE

Hey people!! Am back so sorry have been offline for so long. I had a problem with my phone coupled with school and family stuff. I just hope you guys haven't lost interest in the story

Anywhore let get back to business cos have really missed you peeps😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Lily pov

"I just went through a break up (oh yay yay yay) But it okay I get my cake up. (oh yay yay yay)
Do my hair put on some make up (oh yay yay yay)
Tryna see where tonight gon'take us (oh yay yay yay)
I put up pics up lookin'sexy (oh yay yay yay)..........."

This song has been on repeat on my music playlist,i just can't get over it and you can be rest assured it pisses the hell out of Kenneth.

He just can't stand the song and keep complaining about it which as you can guess fall on dead ears.

My days have been filled with fun and other stuffs.

Like I spend must afternoon having lunch with Thelma at a restaurant close to her office or sometimes we just video chat during lunch.

I have decided to open a food and lifestyle blog just to keep me preoccupied. I share food recipes and make a couple of videos. So far I am enjoying it and it helps to interact with the outside world within the comfort of my home.

I am currently sitting at the kitchen counter with my laptop and a headset on in a peach bump short and white tank top. I am having my early morning black coffee (yes you heard me I like my coffee hot, black,strong and bitter) with a few freshly baked muffins to go with it.

Ken is probably still getting ready for work and the poor house girl is running like an headless chicken just to prepare breakfast for her "Oga" (Boss).

I think she is making fried egg with plantain and Bread for his breakfast.

Checking the time on my laptop, Ken will be down any minute. His tea is already prepared and I just can't wait to see his reaction when he taste it cos I refuse to tell the girl that he likes his tea steaming hot(that how evil I am)

He breeze into the kitchen like he own the place( well technically he does but I don't care)

Upon seeing him the girl rush forward to his side.

"Good morning Oga, I done prepare ur food nah him dey for that table" she said gesturing to the mini kitchen table nervously. (I have finish preparing your food and that is it on that table)

"Hmm okay" he grumbled out not even bothering to reply the girl greeting.

He sat down at the table and slowly uncover the plate. Grabbing his cutleries he set out to eat, after the first taste he spat out before standing up to face the terrified girl.

"What is this?  I mean what in hell did you serve me?"He asked the poor girl

"Oga nah fried egg with plantain I cook" she answered shakingly

He did not even bother to say anything to the girl but instead grab the tea cup to drink. (for those who did not know this is the moment have been waiting for).

He spat out the tea almost immediately after tasting it before going ahead to pour the tea on the terrified girl. His facial expression was something I wish I got on camera cos it was as if he tasted something spoilt and rotten.

"How stupid can you be, can't you just do anything right can't you just prepare a simple breakfast?" he shouted angrily before storming away from the kitchen dinning and heading to the fridge.

The poor girl just stood their crying silently while attempting to clean up the mess made.

Ken pull open the fridge and started ramping through it looking for what to eat.

I placed some freshly baked muffins in a plastic wrap for Thelma as lunch and am sure he must have seen them.

He settled for the fresh pineapple juice and some cadbury chocolate bar.

He walked out of the kitchen with an angry face and a couple of curse words which I heard clearly.

As evil as I am I just couldn't stand the sight of the weeping helpless girl so I decided to go ahead and comfort her a little before going back into my room/home office.

She just have to get use to it cause I know how bad it is to be on the receiving side of Ken's anger.

I have to get ready before Thelma break period because we have so important building to check out.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💗💗💗💗💗💗💗❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Short???? 
Yes I know have just been a little busy and please excuse the grammatical errors I promise it will get better.

Hope you liked this chapter so!!!!

Vote⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comments📄📄📄📄📄📄

And

Share 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Note: pics above issss......... (drum roll....... )

Me

I wish I could see all my beautiful readers

Mama lub you guys

Bye hornybunnies 💕💕💕💕💋💋❤❤❤❤