Chapter 12

Christina's POV

Mornings and nights are a beautiful thing.

I love waking up in the middle of a night, admiring the prettiness of sleeping nature. No sounds. It's just you and the moon above in the middle of quiet nothing.

I love early mornings, when it feels like the rest if the world is still fast asleep and you're the only one who's awake and you kind of forget about everything. It's just you, the world and the sunrise.

But waking up after a sleepless night is not at the list of things I love though and today's morning is a real life proof.

"Morning princess." Paul waved at me when I entered the room.

"Morning Paul." I tiredly said and hugged him.

"Oh my God you look awful!" He completely horrified the second I pulled away.

"Wow thanks. I really was looking forward to hear that in the morning." I sarcastically snapped.

"What did you do last night? Shoot Around the world in 6 hours or what?" He laughed at his own wannabe joke.

He thinks he's being funny, but he's not.

"Yeah yeah, something like that."

My night actually contained crying over someone who doesn't give a shit about me and then having a pillow fight with your giant singing creature to stop my heart from hurting so bad, but traveling the world seems much easier compared to it.

"Christinaaa!" Ashton yelled and rushed to me with the biggest smile on his cute face. How does he smile like this in the morning for gods sake?

"Ashtooon." I imitated him.

"Oh shit. You look like a ghost!" He almost tried to touch me to make sure that my body isn't some kind of hologram.

"I get it okay? I get it. I didn't get much sleep last night, so please no more ghosts remarks or I'm out of here!" I snapped and both Paul and Ashton couldn't stop laughing.

"Halloween came early this year I see." And now we have blue haired Michael here joining the lovely conversation.

"Damnit. I forgot my Super-man costume." Calum clapped at my back and burst out laughing.

"Fuck you guys." I rolled my eyes and left the room.

"Language young lady. Your mother wouldn't be happy about you talking like this." Paul yelled after me and I could barely control my hand from giving him a middle finger.

Well not literally of course.

Damnit. I wish I could just grab a coffee and magically have energy like after 12 hours of sleep, but of course my fucking taste buds can't stand it.

"Morning." Luke dived out of nowhere looking pretty much at the same tired level like me.

He was wearing black sweatpants and some white tee with 'Nirvana' written on it, how surprising. His hair was a complete mess and he had bags under his eyes. Not so visible though, but still.

"Yeah yeah." I ignored him.

"You okay?" He shyly asked.

"Why? Does my ghosts face make you worried or what?" I irritably snapped.

"Sorry." I quietly added after I realized he's not trying to piss me off like his sweet friends, but he's just being nice, which seems to be impossible for me this morning.

"You've already been with the boys huh?" He let out a little laugh.

"Yeah?" I asked not knowing where he's coming with this.