I'm turning to leave, when I get grabbed all of a sudden and P'Brights kisses my cheek.

"Don't listen to Nott, I love you the most."

Shit he just.... I stomp on his foot then punch him before I can stop myself. I didn't hit him hard but he's on the ground.

"Only my boyfriends allowed to kiss me!!!" I shout.

I turn to leave and he's hugging my leg, omg P'Brights how drunk are you?

"But Nong I lovee youuu."

P'Nott and P'Prem are both grabbing him now, all of a sudden I'm lifted off the ground. Huh? I look and P'Pha's picked me up, like literally, like I'm a girl.....

He walks with me to Ming's car, the gang's all behind us, P'Pha looks pissed. I'm embarrassed being carried like this; I'm sure P'Beam will have something to say...

"Ming open it." P'Pha says once were at the parking lot. Ming obediently opens the passenger door and P'Pha puts me down in the seat. He takes the keys and tells Ming to go home with kit, who salutes and says he'd love too. You bastard!

Ok. I should talk, he's driving the silence is bad.

"P'Pha I'm sorry." Nothing

"P'pha..."

No response at all. How mad is he, it really wasn't my fault and we didn't get a chance to talk about me dressing as a girl last time cause things happened and now he saw me like this and all that happened I need to breath....

Why are we stopping already, were still far from our dorms. Wait a hotel? He pays for a room and were in the elevator. He doesn't want anyone to see me like this, but I have no change of clothes.

"P'Pha I don't have a change of clothes..." silence

"P'Pha I could just change at the store were we get the clothes..." still nothing

Now I'm getting worried. As soon as he opens the room door I'm more freaked out, what can I say so he won't be mad?

As soon as we get inside I'm pushed against the closed door and kissed till I can't breathe. His kiss is hard, demanding. He picks me up, I have to put my arms around his neck but he doesn't stop kissing me. He's usually so clam, what happened?

My back hits the bed, he's on top, but never breaks the kiss. It's rough and bruising, this is new.

"You're not to dress like this without me knowing, or being there Yo." He says panting

"Oka...." More kissing.

"Only I'm allowed to kiss you."

"I kn.." more kissing

"Who's your boyfriend?"

"Y...." more kissing seriously at least listen to the answer!!

"Yo.." he whispers in my ear.

"Ah...p'pha..dont touch ther..."

"I can't wait yo...."

I wake up slowly; it's all blurry and strange. My eyes feel heavy, shit I still have the contacts in. I sit up, dam it that hurts. What the hell got into him last night? No I'm not complaining but it was so intense. Where is P'Pha?

I use the bathroom, take out my contacts, my eyes are red and I take a shower, as I come out in a bathrobe I see him sitting on the bed looking at the dress, its ripped.

"I like you better in shorts and a shirt Yo, easier to take off."

What the hell P'Pha. I'm sure I'm blushing.

"Change into these Yo, let's go eat, I'm starving"

He's bought me clothes, I'm taking them back to the bathroom when hes grabbed me, im sitting ih his lap. I try to get up but he won't let me.

"Just change here Yo."

"If I do that will you let me?"

"I might want to do it again if I see you naked."

"Learn control P'Pha."

"It's your fault for being so sexy."

"You're not mad about last night?"

"I was pissed at P'Bright and would have knocked him out, but you did it first. I liked you saying only your boyfriend allowed to do that."

"Thanks for getting me clothes and bring me here to change first. I didn't want the gang or anyone to catch me dressed like that."

"Oh no, I got a room cause I couldn't wait, the dorms were too far away."

........................

P'Pha how can you say that so easily, do you have no shame?

I yawn as were leaving the room, it's nearly lunch time but I seriously didn't get enough sleep. P'Beam and P'Forth come out of the room from the left; Ming and P'Kit come round the corner from the right.

What the hell!!