•||19||•

Eva-May told her mother everything. How she was canned for not following orders. She had scars from Johnathans aggressive ways of handling things.

Clary was shook, she keps thinking if it was Lola. She thought what if it was her daughter, but it was her daughter. Everyone is still trying to get their heads around this. Not only because she's is Clarys daughter, but a new edition to the squad.

"I'm sorry"  Clary said and for the first time pulled her daughter in for a hug. Clary could feel her daughter shiver.

"Are you cold?"

"A little, I didn't get much to eat at Johnathans place, so I get sick and cold easily"

Clary went to her closet and pulled out a blanket for Eva-May. She was starting to warm up to the idea, that Eva-May is her daughter. She wrapped her daughter in the blanket and gave her a weak smile.

"Thanks" Eva-May

"Maybe we should tell your little sister more about you?"

"Okay"

-

"JACE!" Clary yelled when she saw Jace down the hallway.

"What's up?" Jace said and ran over to Clary.

He's been meaning to talk to Clary, he wanted to apologise even tho it's been 5 years. They do have two children together.

"We need to talk" Clary said holding Eva-May in her hands.

"Look Clary I've been meaning to talk to you" Jace said.

"Okay..?"

"I'm so sorry, I wanted to apologise since the day you came" he started. "I only cheated, because I was black mailed"

"I get it, don't need to apologise" Clary said and held up her free hand.

"No you don't, I still love you! I have always loved you, and I always will" he said and gave Clary a smile.

"I'm-"

"I know I'm delusional, don't rub it" Jace sighs and ran a hand through his hair. He was about to turn away. Before he could walk away, Clary grabbed his wrist.

It came to Jace's surprise what Clary did. She pulled him close and kissed his lips.