•||18||•

Clary

It's been 4 days since Johnathan dropped the bomb. He left Eva-May with us and he just disappeared.

I didn't know if I should bring her back to the institute. At last we took her with us. If she was just another shadowhunter, we would've brought her back.

Eva-May seemed normal, she is scared. I offered her to stay with me and Lola. Lola isn't thrilled by my decision.

Lola is still a little skeptic about her, considering she was right with all the other things. She has a weird feeling she says.

-

"Eva-May?" I called.

She came in running, she looked scared. Just like me is is adjusting to these new arrangements.

"Yeah?" She asked

"Are you feeling good?"

"Yes, I'm feeling fine" she said and looked away. I could see a single tear coming from the corner of her eye.

"Do you feel like telling me, what John did to you?"

I pulled her over to the bed so we could sit. It's weird that she is older than Lola. I'm only 24, I had Lola when I was 20. Eva-May is already 9 years old. So I must've had her when I was 16.

Well Johnathan compelled me into his stupid plan, because he hated me and Jace. He created a human/angel being. I feel sorry for Eva-May.

"He made me into his product" she said silently.

"I know sweetie" I said and took her hand.

In a way I feel like a stranger to her, but I know I'm her mom. We had Magnus run some tests and she is 100% mine and Jace's. 

"I'm just scared that he is going to hurt me, and I'm scared of almost everything"

"I'm not going to hurt you" I sighed. "Are you ready? Tell me everything"

"Yes"