6. The Last of The Real Ones

Începe de la început

"Ummm. Alexander?" he asked through the door.

"Yes Magnus?"

"Can you pass me a shirt from the purple bag? I forgot to bring one in here"

"You could just come out without it. I wouldn't mind" he squeaked out shyly, grateful Magnus couldn't see the deep shade of red his face was turning.

Magnus obliged, stepping out from the bathroom, with hair brushed back and only a pair of sweatpants.

"I hope you don't mind I came here. Raphael helped me escape, and gave me the room key"

"Of course not!" Chimed Magnus practically prancing over to the bed and sitting close to Alec. "Mi casa es su casa" he said in a horrible accent. "And it's not like I'm complaining. But what brings you here?"

"Everything is a mess" he spoke out. Laying back against the bed. "Everyone knows I'm gay, my dad is mad, and now the media is having a field day."

He felt a warm hand on his arm. "But do you regret it?" Magnus asked softly, a little concerned that Alec could regret him.

"Truth is. No. Not one bit. I keep trying to. I want to. But I can't. I mean, I met you. How could I regret that?"

Magnus smiled hearing those words. He lay against the bed next to him. "Well then. What are you going to do?"

"I don't really know"

The pair lay in bed in silence for several minutes. Alec was content, as crazy as things had gotten, he felt at peace. It probably had to do with the wonderful boy right next to him. Ok, he lied, it definitely had to do with Magnus beside him.

"Alexander. Can I ask you something?" he spoke softly.

"Sure."

"so, you are. Right? Like, you are into boys, right?"

Alec laughed. "Yes. As strange as that is to say out loud. I am"

"Good" he said happily, taking a risk and snuggling in against his side. Alec tensed up for a moment, but then relaxed.

"Are you?" he asked back.

"Honey, if you can't tell with me, your gaydar is SERIOUSLY broken"

Alec sat up in the bed suddenly when he heard his phone ring. He reached into his pocket and saw the caller ID. His sister was calling. He looked confused, did he want to ruin this moment, with a phone call? He thought about it for another second. Magnus sat up and placed his chin on his shoulder. Almost like a good angel.

"You should answer" he spoke softly. Trying to sound reassuring.

Alec did and heard Isabelle out. Things were strange. She apologized for posting the picture, didn't think it would go that big, apologized for everything. She told him his brother had called it, he didn't care, he was happy for him. His mother, although hesitant, had said it wouldn't make her love him any less. His father, was still pissed, but Maryse had told him if it came down to it Alec would be the one chosen. Alec listened quietly. Isabelle assured him he still had a family that loved him. Magnus sitting beside him rubbing soothing circles on his back.

"Thanks Izzy" he finally said when the girl stopped talking. "I'll be home soon-ish"

"Soonish? Are you with Magnus right now?" she asked.

"Yes." Was all he said. "With Magnus" he liked the sound of that.

"Ok big brother. I'll see you when you come back. I love you"

"I love you too Iz" he hung up the phone gently.

"So? What happened?" Asked Magnus cautiously, prepared to offer comfort if needed.

"You have a cat?" he said suddenly, throwing Magnus' off and a laugh escaping him.

"Focus please!" he sang out.

"Sorry. I just saw a cat under the bed."

"That is the Chairman, hopefully you get to become well acquainted with him in time" silly Alexander, no wonder he hadn't understood the questions. Some things just flew right over his head. "So how is everything family wise?"

"They are ok. Isabelle says they are accepting of my choice"

"So, this" he said. "you're ok with this choice? With me? And everything that may bring"

"You know what. I am. Even if it means I lost my shot at the medal. It means I got you in my life now. I think that's prize enough" he smiled so sweetly at him. His bright eyes sparkled as he looked at Magnus.

"Alexander. Can I do something?" he asked nervously. "Will you close your eyes?"

Alec obeyed, closing his eyes. He'd just met the boy 2 days prior, but already he knew he needed him.

Magnus leaned in slowly, placing his lips against Alec's. A soft gossamer kiss, that translated mountains of feeling and admiration for him. Alec let out a small breath against Magnus' lips, opening his eyes, he smiled at him gently.

"Was that ok?"

"It was perfect" he said. Leaning in, already searching for his lips one more time. Whatever was happening, as crazy as his life may be now, Alec couldn't want anything else.

"There is something I need to do" he spoke out suddenly. Once again grabbing his phone. He turned it on bringing the camera app open, and facing it towards himself.

"Hello Internet!" He started out. "I am Alec Lightwood. Yes, I'm gay. This is Magnus" he said twisting his wrist to bring him into the frame and placing a really fast kiss on his cheek. "I hope you are all happy now. Bye!" he ended, submitting his video to Instagram, and chucking the phone across the bed.

"Well that was brave of you" teased Magnus, his hands already in Alec's hair, he brought himself close enough to feel his heat.

"Don't remind me! I'm pretty sure my hearts about to explode!"

"We wouldn't want that happening now do we?" he teased again, leaning in to steal another of what promised to be several more kisses.

-Second to last part! :D I'm almost done! Last part is complete at well! And I've finished 2 more one shots. Y'all should be proud. I've been productive!

Thoughts? Comments? :D Let me know what you think! Don't forget to Also are there any prompts/topics/or scenarios you'd like for me to try writing? Let me know!-