"😂😂Thanks, she won't be a problem she sleeps through out the day she has a set of changing clothes, diapers, bottle..."

"Baby this ain't my first rodeo now go get yo education"

*At school* I was walking to my locker with all my books when some girl and her lil crew knocked my shit out my hands.

"Watch where you going fat ass bitch you take up the whole damn hallway." She said and kept walking.

I just grabbed my shit when I heard a voice. "Ay ma you straig...You that girl that was at my grandma house. Myy name is August by the way."

"Notoria Thanks."

"Why you be letting them hoes walk over you?" "😂Your grandma actually once told me Every action doesn't need a reaction and I live by that everyday."

"Sound like some she would say lol but them hoes see you as weak but you gotta show them hoes"

"😂😂I'll keep that in mind"... I walked off and met back up with Jazz as we entered the class Lord let the day begin.
    James P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm and went to go take a shower and do my hygiene after I got out I brushed my hair and teeth.

*outfit above* I went to wake my little sister and brother up.

My sister's 6 my brother's 10.

I grabbed my little sister a white polo button down shirt with her black and white skirt.

My little brother old enough to get himself dressed.

I walk to my momma room to see my bitch ass step daddy in there. My momma was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer a few months back.

Which explains why I sell drugs and ion trust nobody and ion love these hoes cause all my bitch ass step daddy do is sleep and ion know where my pops is he left before I was born.

I was knocked out of my thoughts as I watched my mom pucking her insides out.

I ran over to her "You okay momma?"

"Yeah baby I'm fine." "Momma why are you always lien look at you. Your hair is leaving and you throwing up blood just be honest with me for once is that so damn hard?"

"Calm down baby okay? I don't wanna worry you and your siblings but baby I feel my time coming I won't be here much longer baby just look after Bre and Jaden I love ya."

"Momma stop I hate when you talk like that please just stop momma you gone be ok I love you to much momma."

"Mary shut yo ass up I'm trying to sleep woman." that's my step dad.

"Bruh shut the fuck up talking to my moms like that nigga you don't do shit round here but sleep. I pay these bills and I'm raising yo kids nigga. Yeen got no room to say shit homie."

"Baby calm down ignore him." My momma said.

"Naw ma im tired of this fuck boy always saying shit." "Boy shut the fuck up. I hate lil niggas like you. I'm a grown as man I run this shit."

I felt my momma squeeze my hand letting me know not to say anything I got up to leave.

"I love you momma".

I got Bre and Jaden *Image Below* and we headed out for school. I got bout three cars and I got my momma in a big pretty ass house just like I promised her when I was a kid.

All of us are mixed with Mexican and black just in case y'all didn't realize.😂