"Why? Jungkook I'm scared to move!" I say my heart beating faster as I hear footsteps on the foam behind me.

"No... its your turn!" Jungkook shouts, slamming his fists onto the glass looking scared and angry at the same time.

The most emotion I've ever seen him reveal since yesterday.

I suddenly feel a big hard bang on the back of my head and I watch myself lose conciousness as I see jungkook reveal feelings I've never seen before.

I could hear faint shouting and banging on the glass.

I could a feel a soft tear fall from my eyes as I hear jungkook screaming.

Screaming for me to be okay.

2 hours later ~ A big pool?

As my eyes slowly flutter open, I could immediately see a reflection of a pool up on the ceiling.

This was what jungkook was talking about, except I don't have a tube down my throat to feed me.

I could feel a stabbing sensation in my arms.

"AH! What the..?!" I mutter as I look left and right to see needles going into my arms.

"Stop squirming!" A woman says, slapping my face harshly.

This was the time where I got angry.

The first time my bipolar started in this shithole.

My whole body started to shake and my face started to redden as the woman still openly mocked me in front of her staff.

"Look at this little bitch right here! Aww can't you get out?" She teases, slapping me again.

Since my legs weren't strapped, I kicked her as hard as I could in her leg and she stumbled pack, falling into the equipment on the table.

I could see the needles falling everywhere.

The liquids pouring out.

As she looks up, I give her a look of anger and despair.

"You are gonna be a real problem aren't you?" She gets up and grabs my neck harshly, her hands gripping tightly.

"If you do anything like that again I swear to god you will never escape." She says, spinning my chair around and suddenly pushes me into the pool that I never even noticed was there.

As I hit the surface of the water, I felt the sting as it slapped my face.

I felt myself under the water, the chair weighing me down.

These restraints were absolutely hopeless to get out of.

I always told myself, if I'm ever drowning, never panic because then you may have a better chance of surviving.

But when I'm trapped in a chair, at the bottom of a pool that was slowly suffocating my lungs, what do you expect me to do?

I could feel my whole body burn intensely.

The reflection of the woman disapeared as she walked off, leaving me to drown.

Jungkook P.O.V

They were going to drown her I could see it.

They tried it with me and they will try it with her too, I needed to somehow get to her and fast.

I run up to the door, to see one of guards.

"PSST!" I say loudly to get his attention, but he ignores me coldly.

"HEY!" I say again, slamming my fist on the window.

"What is your PROBLEM?!" He shouts and eventually gets up.

"You want food? You want water? You wa-"

"I have a knife on me" I lie and smile at him creepily.

"Oh for gods sake not again!" He mutters, opening the door carefully as he tries to grab me, probably thinking he has to do the 50th search of the day.

I hit him across the head and push him into the hallway, smashing into the bench behind him.

I sprint past him and run and run.

I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker knowing that she might die any second.

There were no guards anywhere to be seen so I burst into the door, to see her.

Under the water, strapped in chair.

I immediately run towards the edge and dive in, swimming towards her, the water was freezing cold and my whole body eventually went numb.

I grab her restraints and untie them as fast as I could,pulling her up towards the water above, the water was getting heavier and heavier.

She wasn't heavy but the water made her 10x her actual weight, I could feel her whole body weaken as I carry her closer the to surface.

As we both emerge from the water, I place her onto the side of the pool, watching her cough and splutter violently.

I get out of the pool and sit over her, watching her blue face regain back to her pink tone.

"Jung..." she says softly, she wasn't able to finish her sentence at all, her eyes were moving all over the place.

Uen kyung P.O.V

I couldn't even say words.

All I saw was jungkook looking over me, smiling.

Knowing that I was okay.

I could feel my eyes roll back and forth as I regain my conciousness.

"You are okay now!" He says, looking down on me, holding my cheeks softly rubbing them.

I've never felt so attached to someone in my entire life.

He came for me.

He actually knew what was going to happen to me.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Just A Fool || JUNGKOOKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें