"Will you let me apologize now, then?"

"Go ahead. But know that you have horrible timing," I murmured, giving him a humorous smile.

"I didn't want to let this get too far without apologizing for being a jerk. It wouldn't feel right. You were right, North and I were being absolutely stupid. Myself especially. It shouldn't be a contest on who you might care about more, or who gets further with you. It should be about making sure you feel appreciated, not the other way around."

"Nathan, that might have been the smartest thing you've ever said to me." I paused, grabbing his face. "I love it."

We shared a sweet kiss before my hands continued their quest, dipping lower and lower as Nathan and I got acquainted as if we hadn't seen each other in months when in all reality, he slept in my bed only a few days ago. However, this was one of the first times we had each other to ourselves since the day after I kidnapped him.

I was surprised to find Nathan moving away just as my hand dipped into his jogging pants.

"No. It's about you right now," he murmured. He kept eye contact with me as he leaned down and kissed my neck before working his way down and stopping for a minute as my breasts. He placed soft kisses along my covered tits before moving on.

He placed a trail of kisses down my abdomen, looking up at my face the whole time he inched his way down my body. My stomach tightened every time at his light, ghosting kisses, as if it wasn't expecting the gentle gesture but craved every touch his lips offered.

But, if I thought my stomach was tight before, it was doing backflips as he finally made it to his destination. But, instead of immediately moving to remove my panties, Nathan kissed along my hip bones, sucking on the skin slightly as he made sure no part of me was untouched by his lips.

He brushed his lips along the front of my underwear before he leaned up, finally removing my panties like I expected all along. It didn't take long for him to pull them down to my ankles before tossing them aside carelessly.

Changing tactics, he nibbled his way up my thigh before I felt his hot breath between my legs. I was about to stop him then and there, afraid if he went any further, I wouldn't be able to stay quiet. However, once his tongue touched me, all rational thought was lost.

The feeling in my lower stomach only tightened further as I leaned up to watch Nathan move between my legs. If I didn't know any better, I'd think he had done this before as his mouth made sure I felt thoroughly appreciated. His tongue was like magic as it set off sparks inside me with every lick, suck, and kiss he gave me.

"Nathan..." I groaned under my breath, resisting the urge to grab him and pulling him back up to my lips. "Fuck..."

"Might want to keep it down, mikrós diávolos. You're going to wake up the rest of them if you keep making beautiful noises like that," Silas' accented voice whispered. I tilted my head back, coming face to face with him and I sent him a mischievous smile.

"Meekaroas... deavalos? What does that mean?" I murmured.

"Mikrós diávolos," he repeated. "It means 'little devil'. That's what you are, at least. Mikrós diávolos mou, sending us all to hell with your wicked ways."

He moved closer to me, now sitting behind my back and allowing me to lean against his chest. "Look at Nathan, worshipping your tiny body so thoroughly. It makes you look even more beautiful," he whispered in my ear. He brushed my hair aside before he started kissing along my neck.

It wasn't long before I couldn't take the assault anymore.

"Silas... Nathan..." I cried out, biting my lip as the tightness in my stomach finally released as I leaned back into Silas.