Bows n Arrows + Vampire

Comenzar desde el principio

"Well," he nervously began, " Victor has to go back to his kingdom, and he has to take you back there as well. But before that, we need to get you two married in front of everyone in the Kingdom of Water, and Victor needs to mark you as his."

"Whoa whoa whoa, slow down buddy. I really don't want to get married to Victor. Actually, I never wanted to get married in the first place. I don't even know why we have this stupid thing going on. I'm only 19 for god's sakes. Why don't you get Gabriella married, she's freakin' 22!" I spat out.

"Gabriella was not the one who lost this match, you did. And there is a reason why everything went the way it did. There is a reason why you were chosen instead of any of your sisters. You see, you are fulfilling a prophecy that was bestowed upon our family ever since the Kingdom of Water began," father replied.

"What? What prophesy? What are you talking about?" Now I was confused. First of all, I didn't want to get married to that piece of bloodsucking shit, and second of all, I did not want to listen to some bull crap that was passed down the family. It was probably something simple and stupid that got butchered as it went down each progeny. This was as good as playing a game of whisper down the lane where you would start with something like I "laughter with love" which would become "slaughter with gloves" or something retarded like that.

" The prophesy goes as follows: In the Kingdom of Water a day shall come, where 7 will rise, but one shall triumph. The one who triumphs is the only one who will be able to stop the balance of the world from becoming broken. Don't you understand, the 7 people who it talks about are you seven sisters, and the one to triumph will be you. If you marry Victor, you will create a bond between our world and theirs, and we will be able to protect our kingdom, and the kingdom below ours from annihilation and predation by vampires," father reasoned.

"Great, just great. I see what you're doing. All your life, you have known that I have always desired to protect this kingdom and all of you from harm. In achieving that goal, I have put my body and soul into persevering rigorous training and worked hard to build myself. I never took time out to worry about my personal life, and never let my emotions get the best of me. You're just taking advantage of my goal and using it against me." Now I was furious. Why didn't anyone understand? I did not want this.

My father stood up and pulled his sword out. Oh shit, I had seen this before. When the king stands up and pulls his sword out and places it at your feet to request something, you have to fulfill it, regardless of how you feel about this. Because if you didn't, the person who made the request would kill themselves. I started getting out of my chair and was about to run out when I felt metal touching my feet. SHIT! " Genevive, the fourth princess of the Water Kingdom, I, Aldric, King of the Water Kingdom hereby request of you to marry Victor, Prince of the Fire Kingdom and fulfill your destiny."

Silence filled the kitchen air as we stared into each other's eyes. My hands started shaking involuntarily from the fury that was building like a storm inside of me. It was my father's life or my desires. Emotional blackmail. And I thought my mother was better than him. Boy was I wrong. I picked up the sword and gently touched his shoulder with its tip. "King Aldric, King of the Water Kingdom, I, Genevive, fourth princess of the Water Kingdom, hereby accept your request, and shall fulfill it to each word." With this, I placed the sword back in his hands, and without looking at him, started walking out of the kitchen.

"Vive," my father softly spoke.

"Don't. Please don't say anything King Aldric. I am no longer your daughter. From now on, here at this spot, I am breaking the relationship that you formed with me. You always worried about getting things done, and always found your ways around problems. Well guess what Your Majesty? You forgot about consequences. As you stand here in triumph of what you wanted to achieve, I am leaving you with a consequence, I am severing my relationship with you. From now on, there never was, and never will be, a Vive for you. Please address me as Genevive. I take your leave." With this, I stormed out of the kitchen and ran straight out towards my training grounds. I made one last turn to see my father, rooted to his spot, with a stunned look on his face.