Chapter 12

A.n

I do not own Kuroko no Basket or Ouran Highschool Host Club.

Tamaki and Kuroko stared at each other as if having a silent conversation, before smirking and getting up. "We may not look alike-" "but we sure as hell can act like twins." Tamaki and Kuroko said after one another. "Honestly, acting like you is a piece of cake." They said simultaneously. 

Tamaki then proceeded to dip Kuroko and wrapped his arms around his waist to prevent the phantom from falling to the ground. "Afterall, we are childhood friends. We shared everything," Tamaki stated with a smirk. "How 'bout I tell them what happened in the bedroom just last night? You were absolutely adorable," Kuroko hinted. The host king blushed and spluttered. "H-h-hey! You promised you wouldn't tell anyone!" He whined. Kuroko just smiled and kissed his hair. "No worries, as you know, I keep my promises."

Seirin and the rest of the host club just blankly stared at the sparkling and bright scene. Kagami was the first one to step out of his daze. "What the hell! You can't just do that all of a sudden! And Kuroko, seriously what on earth happened to you! What happened to the expressionless Kuroko that I know? Where did he go?" Kagami crippled to the floor with a depressing aura around him. 

Kuroko just shrugged and showed a thumbs up to Kyouya who held a camera out. "Great job Kuroko, Tamaki. This would increase profits by 30%" The shadow king said after pocketing the camera, writing down on his notebook. This was the start of the horror that will be known as 'The TamaKuro Fanclub'.

The next day in the club, Tamaki and Kuroko were cornered into being in the center of a crowd of girls, all who were squealing and blushing, all the while holding onto the newest picture book of the Host Club, 'TamaKuro'.

"Oh my god! You two are perfect for each other!" Random girls declared. The two cornered Host, however, was feeling very uncomfortable at the moment and kept looking at the rest of the club for help, distress was very evident on their faces.

A.n

Hello, my fellow readers! I'm KitsuTer and I'm doing the same as the previous chapter so hopefully, you understand. Hope you enjoyed this chapter,  vote for this chapter. Add this to your library to receive updates and add this to your reading list to know where is it. I will see you in the next chapter!

KitsuTer Out!

19/9/17