Chapter 4

A.n

I do not own Kuroko no basket or Ouran High school Host Club.

"We are, but not as rich as the Suoh Family. Besides, the richest and most influential family wouldn't want to just marry commoners and it's frowned upon to do so in most families. By the way, I enrolled all of us to Ouran, can we have the schedule please?" Kuroko faced the principle. Yuzuru nodded and headed to his desk, grabbed some pieces of papers and walked back to the group, handing them to Kuroko. "Thank you Suoh-san. Please register us under Tamaki's club as well please," the phantom added, bowed then walked out the room, trialed by the basketball team. 

The group made their way towards the hall were they will to have split for classes. While walking to the hall way, Kuroko had handed out the schedules to each person. Hence, they went on their own way to the classrooms. After class, they met up again at the hallway and Kuroko led them up a flight of stairs towards a room with the room labeled 'Music room 3'. "Kuroko, what was the club you were talking about just now in the principle's office?" Kagami questioned. Kuroko gave a mysterious smile before giving a response. "The answer is right behind this door, Kagami-kun." With that, Kuroko pushed the door open, the group being assaulted by a barrage of rose petals flying into their faces.

A few of the petals landed in Kuroko's teal hair, the red contrasting the light blue. "Welcome!" A group of voices called out.  Once the door was fully opened, there revealed seven figures. In the center was  a foreign looking blonde who sat in a chair, holding a rose in his hand. To either of his sides were two browned haired twins leaning against the chair, next to them was a tall raven with glasses, clutching a black notebook. To the other side of them was a very tall black haired man with short spiky hair holding a neutral expression, in front of him was what seems to be an elementary school boy holding a pink bunny stuff toy. Finally, right beside the chair is a feminine brunette that looked at the group with big brown doe eyes.

A.n

Hello my fellow readers! KitsuTer here and I hope you've enjoyed this chapter of this story! Please vote if you liked this chapter, add into Library for future updates and add into reading list if you want to find this story easily. Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you guys in the next chapter!

KitsuTer Out!

13.6.2017