Chapter 11

A.n

I do not own Kuroko no Basket or Ouran Highschool Host Club.

Kuroko shrugged. "I've said that that's because I've been with Tamaki since childhood, it's also a plus that it's FRANCE. Your literally bound to learn more about amour and about flirting."

He finished that with an exaggerating flip of his blue hair and looking at them through half-lidded eyes, lips dragging up into a smirk. "It was always fun with you, cause I don't usually have any friends at all. I spent most of the time with mother and Tetsuya helps me most of the time," Tamaki sighed nostalgically. 

While Kuroko and Tamaki were reminiscing about the past, the twins bored out of their minds and stared at the blue-yellow mix in front of them. Kuroko had his head on Tamaki's shoulder and was practically sitting in the blonde's lap.

 Tamaki had his chin in Kuroko's baby blue hair and long arms wrapped around the petite body on his lap. The two were softly whispering to each other with the occasional smiles on their face. If the twins didn't know them, they would have thought that those two were a couple.

The Hitachinn twins suddenly thought of a great idea! They stood up simultaneously and walked behind the yellow-blue duo and placed a hand on each of their shoulders. "We couldn't help but notice-" "How comfortable you guys are with each other." Kaoru and Hikaru said. "How about you try, our brotherly love act?" They both grinned at them. 

The room was silent for awhile. "When did the two of you moved so close to each other? I could have sworn you guys were sitting next to each other, not on each other." Haruhi scratched her head as she stared at the two. The rest of the people in the room finally noticed their position on the chair.

A.n

Hello, my fellow readers! I'm Kitsu and don't question, I just want to publish as much as I can before I absolutely MUST study, so yeah. Well, hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Vote if you do, add to your library for updates and add to your reading list to know where it is. I will see you in the next chapter!

KitsuTer Out!

19/9/17