Chapter 2

A.N
I do not own Kuroko no basket or Ouran Highschool Host Club.

The next morning, as per Kuroko's request, the team waited at the gate and chatted idly as they waited for their shadow to appear. A black car drove in front of them and stopped. The black car was infact a limo that seemed to be able to hold the whole team with space left. The door to the driver seat opened and out came a man wearing a suit, the driver. He walked around to the passenger seat faceing the group and pulled it open, standing beside the door as a person walked out. The person was in fact Kuroko. The Phantom was wearing a pair of  long black dress pants, a purple blazer over a white dress shirt and black slacks. His normally messy teal hair was more tamed than before. Overall the phantom looked like a noble and that shocked the team to silence.

"Ku-Kuroko!?" The redhead yelled, breaking the silence that came with the tealnette. "Hai. Minna-san, please come in and sit. We will be going to the school now," Kuroko said as he gueatured to the limo. The team dazely stepped into it and they were off.

As the car started moving, a suffocating silence encased the basketball team. While, until Bakagami opened his mouth. "So... What school are we going to and what's with the fancy get up?" Kuroko did not answer, seemingly favouring to look at his handrest and pressed a button. A metal pole extended from the back seat and to the drives, hanged uniforms similar to what Kuroko was wearing came out, along with a yellow puffy gown.

"Please go to back and change into these. Each outfit has your name tagged to it." Kuroko instructed. By the time they all changed, they were a few minutes away from the school. "Hey, how did you get our measurements?" Kiyoshi asked. Kuroko simply smirked and looked away. When they reached, they were greeted by the sight of a mansion-like school that is painted a light Sakura pink. The team continue to gape at the sight as they made their way out. "Follow me, we have to meet the principle to hey our schedule and get into the club," with that, the tealnette walked through the giant gate as if it was normal, the rest staggering behind him.

A.N
Hello my fellow readers! Second chapter out and I spent less than an hour transferring them from paper to digital. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for reading. If you guys want to know, I'm planning on putting this on Fanfiction.net as well, under the same user name so go check it out! Vote if you've enjoyed this story, add into library to be informed of  future updates and add to reading list to always know where to find it.

KitsuTer out!

12.5.17