Chapter 1

A.N
I do not own Kuroko no Basket or Ouran Highschool Host club!

The Seirin team had just finished the Winter Cup and were all exhausted from facing all the Generation of Miracles. "Ah~ I'm so tired that I want to die so that I won't have to move!" Kagami groaned, sitting on a bench. "Kantoku, why do we still have to practice after we won the Winter Cup?" Koganei asked while fanning himself. "So that you won't go out of shape of course~ Any problems?" Riko smiled sweetly at the team who just shook their heads. "But we just went against Akashi and Rakuzan, the strongest school that had the captain of the Generations of Miracles. Don't we at least deserve a break ourselves?" Hyuuga added.

Riko thought for awhile, then turned to the team, "true... But we don't​have enough money to bring us back to the hot springs, or anywhere for that matter." "I may have a solution to that Kantoku." The club was silent for awhile before screaming in fright. You'd think they'd be used to Kuroko by now that they weren't going to scream like babies whenever he shows up. "I have a family friend that owns a school. In that school there is a special club that I think, personally, could use some help. It's not a sports club though, it's more towards... Performing arts maybe?" Kuroko paused and placed his right hand against his face, left arm tucked under the right's elbow.

Riko dragged Hyuuga and Kiyoshi to the side and discussed it for awhile while the rest of the club chatted among themselves. Finally, the trio walked back to the team.  "Ok, we'll go. Explain more please, Kuroko-kun," Riko declared.

Kuroko coughed, turning himself to face the team. "We have to transfer schools for a short while to do this. The fees for the transfer and everything else will be paid by my family. Meet me here tomorrow morning and please try not to be late." With that, the club was dismissed.

Later, while walking home together, Kagami decided to ask a question. "Hey Kuroko, which school are we going to?" To this, Kuroko smirked at him with a twinkle of mischief in his teal eyes. " You'll just have to find out tomorrow, Kagami-kun." They arrived at the traffic light where they split, the tealnette leaving before a confused and slightly shocked tiger.

A.N
Hello my fellow readers. This is a new story that I have been working on and I hope to somehow complete it. It may not be completed but we'll see how this turns out. I just finished my written papers for my mid year exam so yeah! Happy that that's over with. I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter of 'The Rich Phantom'. Vote for this story if you enjoyed it, add it to your library to keep yourselves updated in future uploads and add to your reading list if you guys want to easily find it. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this!

KitsuTer out!

12.5.17