You Find Out He's A Werewolf

Start from the beginning

Derek had begged you not to go out of a night running, but you was stubborn and didn't listen. Pulling up to your usual spot the sun was slowly setting you put in your headphones starting your run.

It was now dark and you was heading back to you car. You had never been nervous or scared on a run but tonight you felt like someone was watching you. You lowered your music so the song was barely audible. Running faster you heard a twig snap in the distance.

You see a Coyote walk out the tree line, it was snarling showing its teeth. You ran screaming as it chased you getting closer, turning to see how far away it was you ran into something solid. The solid chest of Derek Hale.

Derek held you tight as you tight as the breath of relief came from you. A loud roar came from his chest you felt it vibrate through him. You looked up to see his glowing red eyes, the Coyote that had been chasing you whimpered and ran away. You looked back at Derek now seeing his fangs and added facial hair, screaming loud you backed up running away from him.

Derek ran after you, finally catching up, his face was back to normal. He held your arms still as you tried swinging them out his grip "please don't hurt me" you screamed with you eyes closed. "whoa y/n calm down I'm not going to hurt you" he said not letting go of you. You stopped fighting and looked at him "wh..what are you?" you strutted out. "I'm... I'm a werewolf" he answered not knowing if you would believe him. Your eyes widened you opened your mouth but no words came out. "y/n I promise you I'd never hurt you I'm here to protect you" he pleaded, "y/n please say something" Derek was now worried it was clear in his voice.

You looked into his eyes, the same eyes you had fallen in love with. He was the man you loved. Derek had never given you a reason not to trust so you decided to trust him now "I believe you won't hurt me" you said with a small smile "but this is a lot to take in" you said honestly. "I know and I'll answer any questions you have but can we please get out if these wood before something more dangerous then a Coyote comes out if the trees" he said laughing hugging you into his side as he walked you to your car

Theo

You watched Scott and Kira get attacked by a werewolf

You watched Scott and Kira get attacked by a werewolf. You ran to get stiles but bumped into Theo Raeken. "hey baby girl what's the rush" he said, you didn't have time to think about the new nickname theo had recently started calling you during class. "The is this thing attacking Scott" you panted out. Theo looked at you "go get stiles and Malia their by the lockers" Theo said pushing you towards the school.  You went to shout him back thinking he could be killed by the werewolf but it was too late he was gone.

After finding stiles and Malia you also found Liam, dragging them to where you left Scott and Kira. Liam ran quickly followed by Malia, you and stiles struggling to keep up with them.

You saw Liam get knocked to the floor Kira was already down Scott and Theo both attacking the new monster you froze seeing Theo with golden yellow eyes. Scott told the new guy to leave, you wasn't listening you couldn't take your eyes of Theo.

When Scott remembered who he was and Theo told him he was looking for a pack, asking to join Scott's pack. Scott said he'd think about it. Lydia came over with an umbrella "what are you all doing here?" She asked looking at everyone. Stiles filled her in on the attack and about Theo also being a lone wolf.

Scott, stiles Malia and Lydia all went to the school to attend the shelf signing, you was gonna wait with Liam but wanted to see Theo. "Liam I'll meet you in a minute" you say running out into the rain.

Theo heard you and was waiting for you "your not scared of me?" he asked with his signature smirk. "half of my friends are supernatural creatures
Why would I be scared of a werewolf" you smiled. Theo smirked "I don't know maybe because when I sit next to you in class you get so nervous your heart is so fast and you seem terrified of me" he said waking closer. You start to blush "that's not being scared of you that's because I like you" you shyly admit. Theo lifts your chin to look at him, "good" he says kissing you sweetly "because I like you too"

Chris

You knew Chris was an Argent, and used to be a hunter, you wanted to tell him the truth about yourself your hidden secret, only the Hales knew

You knew Chris was an Argent, and used to be a hunter, you wanted to tell him the truth about yourself your hidden secret, only the Hales knew. But now the is a Deadpool every one will soon find out the truth, your a werewolf.

You had it all planned in your head you was going to tell him. If you didn't it would make thing more complicated. Still unsure how Chris would react to finding out your a werewolf you asked him to meet you in a restaurant in town.

You walked up the road seeing Chris stood outside waiting for you. You waved at him smiling through the nerves he turn smiling back. You passed a small alleyway when a pair of hands grabbed you dragging you in. You saw a blonde boy Garrett from the high school lacrosse team facing you with a pole with 2 spikes on the end.

You flashed your eyes amber at him, as he ran at you. Before he could get close you heard a loud gunshot from behind you, seeing Garrett fall to the floor holding his leg screaming in pain.

Still scared you spin round to face the gunman, seeing Chris stood with his mouth wide open looking at you in your wolf form. You quickly changed back to your human self looking at the now empty space where Chris had stood.

Running out the alley you see him walking up the road "Chris, wait please" you shout chasing him. He stopped next to his car looking down "your a werewolf?" he said but I knew it wasn't a question. "Chris please, I was going to tell you tonight at dinner I just wasn't sure how given your family history and all" you say back.

He didn't look at you just opening the door "I'd never hurt you no matter what you you are, the fact you didn't tell me hurts" he said getting in the car.

Tears rolled down your cheers "Chris please I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner don't go can we talk about it" you begged at the side of the car. "I'll call you" was all Chris said as he closed the door driving off.