Part 1

This is my Kingdom, my destiny. I shall make my thrones with the blood and bones of my people.

Sitting in a throne, silent as the night starts to fall. A man in his mid-twenties comes into the palace, greatly in confidence. He entered the throne room. He gasp, seeing the throne made out of the finest gold, glimmering from the moonlight. The room were beauty, yet it is empty. The red carpet was almost shred, the magnificent white walls decorated with living moss, and some of the cracks, is a bird nesting place. The place was filled with joy once, he could hear those children laughs, running around the throne as the queen smiled at them. He could hear the sorrow, too. Screaming from the walls as people get slashed from behind, and a high-pitched screams. Though, time has made everyone forgot. Forgot of the what incidents happened in this castle. 

But he didn't care. He's only here for the crown. He stepped closely to the throne, and there it lies. A crown made from white gold, decorated with diamonds and gold. And a ruby, placed on the dace of the crown, completing the beauty. He laughs, and thought of how much it worth for. He took the crown, wears it with its all mighty. And then, he turned to dust. Ah so that's why there lots of dust near the throne.