I sat back holding my tears in listening to her every word.

"It's not about you anymore Beyoncé! Your daughter is in the hospital bed fighting for her life and you are going to sit here in my face and ask about your feelings?! How stubborn you are to even let that come out your mouth. You disappoint me in so many ways Beyoncé. All this is falling into place and it's because of you"

I shook my head, "no. She chose to take them pills"

"But did it ever occur in your nutshell ass brain of yours to question 'why would my child try to take their life away?' Or maybe look into the situation?!"

"I can't mom! She is asleep! What you want me to do?! Walk in here room, 'saying oh hey my lovely daughter tell me why you choose to take your life away at the age of sixteen' , as if she is going to respond mom?! It's useless"

"No, I'm not telling you to do that. I'm asking did your daughter ever tell you how she felt about you and her dad always arguing?"

"As a matter a fact she did" I answered picking up my fork

"Or how she knew about her dad being arrested and imprisoned for 10 years?"

I slowly looked up, "what?"

She sighed, "jasmine told me not to tell you but she knows Beyoncé. She knows about the abortion. She knows about the cases. She knows you never actually left her, she just wants you to tell her the truth"

I sat in silence thinking about how she could've found out about those things. Soon it occurred

"You told her?!" I stood up angry

"Beyoncé raise up on me if you want too. I would knock all 32 of your teeth out. I didn't tell her. She found out"

"But how?"

"Is that the only thing you are worried about right now?" She asked in disbelief

"Yes, because if she can look into it then anyone could"

She shook her head getting up, "get the hell out my house Beyoncé."

"What?"

"You heard me! Get out! And come back with some damn sense"

"Look ma-"

"No. If I have to get custody of my granddaughter then I will"

I stood up, "you are not taking my daughter"

She turned around so quickly I flinched, "why shouldn't I?! You can't even tell your daughter the truth!"

"I don't understand what this has to do with jasmine being in the hospital?!"

"JASMINE TRIED TO KILL HERSELF BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T TELL HER THE TRUTH! YOU WOULDN'T GIVE HER THE ATTENTION SHE WANTED AND NEEDED. YOU TREATED HER LIKE AN OUTCAST! SHE KNOWS ALL ABOUT THE ABORTION BEYONCÉ! SHE KNOWS ABOUT THE DIVORCE! SHE KNOWS ABOUT YOUR PAST! EVEN HER DADS PAST! SHE FEELS AS IF, IF SHE WAS NEVER HERE THEN YOU AND HER DAD WOULD BE TOGETHER! SHE KNOWS SHE IS THE CAUSE OF THE BREAK UP! AND YES SHE HAS ANGER ISSUES! IF YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE THROUGHOUT HER LIFE YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT SHE WAS BULLIED THROUGH HER WHOLE LIFE! SHE WAS MOLESTED! AND SHE WAS DIAGNOSED WITH BIPOLAR AT THE AGE OF FOURTEEN! YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY JASMINE DOESN'T DATE GUYS?! BECAUSE SHE IS A DAMN LESBIAN! SHE HAS BEEN CUTTING FOR FOUR YEARS BECAUSE SHE IS TORMENTED ABOUT HER SEXUALITY, BEING A FOSTER CHILD, HER ABANDONMENT, THE WAY SHE LOOKS AND HOW SHE WAS BARELY ABLE TO READ AND WRITE IN ENGLISH! JASMINE BEEN THROUGH IT! YOU WOULD KNOW THIS SHIT IF YOU WOULD ACTUALLY SIT DOWN AND TALK WITH YOUR DAUGHTER!"

I stumbled back with tears in my eyes. I sat down crying. I didn't know anything about that. Jasmine been trying to kill herself since she was eleven? And the worst part is I never knew my daughter was molested! When did this ever happen?! Why wasn't I aware of this?! And now that I think about it....

I'm never aware of the things in her life.

Where were the signs?

I held my head crying harder every second. Memories flashed through my mind. All our memories became a signal for me. The signs were there. She would lock herself in her room. She wouldn't let jay or any male be within 5 feet of her. She would have nightmares...the nightmares! And her mixed behavior how she would be happy then upset. How she used to tell me to kill myself and how I was never there.

I'm a bad mom, maybe I should just give up.

My mom rubbed my back, "I had to let you know Beyoncé. She didn't want me to tell you and I wanted to respect her privacy, but you needed to know before it's gets even worse"

"What am I supposed to do mom?! This is not the life wanted her to live!" I cried

She just hugged me tight crying along with me, "Beyoncé do what's best"

"I need to tell her the truth. I need to comfort my baby. I can't mess up-"

I was interrupted by my phone ringing. I answered, "hello?"

"Is this Beyoncé knowles, the mother of Jasmine Gonzalez?"

"Um yes this is she. Is there a problem?"

"Ms. Knowles we need you to come down to Lenox Hill Hospital as soon as possible, it's pertaining to your daughter Jasmine"

I immediately got up grabbing my keys heading out to my car. My mom followed.

"Okay I'm on my way" I hung up the phone getting into the car.

"What happened"

"The hospital called saying something happened to jasmine..I need to go"

"Okay well I'm coming as well" she said going back to lock the house up. She returned getting into the passenger seat. I pulled off heading to the hospital.
••••••••••••••
1️⃣ How was it?
2️⃣Do you think it's a good idea for Beyoncé to move? Why?
3️⃣Should mama T get custody of jasmine? Why?
4️⃣Was mama T wrong for not telling Beyoncé about jasmine? Why?
5️⃣Where did jasmine get that information from?
6️⃣What happened to jasmine in the hospital?
7️⃣Now that you see what jasmine has been through, do you now understand why she treats bey with so much disrespect?
8️⃣Will things better?
9️⃣What will happen next?

30+ votes
45+ comments

Well one reason I haven't updated was because of major WB and also I became a mommy. It's difficult to balance out taking care of "child" now. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you.