Mother

Chuuya was walking down the hall of the brothel to the bathroom. He tiredly rubbed his eye with the hand that wasn't holding his stuffed animal, and he yawned loudly. Chuuya finally made it to the bathroom, and he stood on his tippy toes and grabbed the door knob gently turning it. Chuuya walked into the bathroom and he stepped up on to the step stool placed in front of the sink. He turned on the water and grabbed his tooth brush, and put tooth paste on it. Chuuya started brushing his teeth thoroughly. Up and down, in circles, side to side. He did this for a minute or two and then he brushed his tongue. Chuuya rinsed his mouth out and grabbed floss out of the dresser next to the sink. He flossed his teeth throwing the floss into the trash, and then Chuuya used mouth wash to complete it. Chuuya then took soap and wet the soap and his hands well. He rubbed the soap all over his face, and then he put it back down. Then Chuuya splashed water on his face to get the soap off. He turned the water off, and Chuuya felt around for the towel to dry his face. His eyebrows furrowed as he felt around. 

One of the girls in the brothel walked past the bathroom, and she saw Chuuya was feeling around for his towel. It was a few inches too far back from his tiny hand. She picked up the towel and handed it to Chuuya. 

"Ah." Chuuya smiled happily as he dried his face. He pulled his face out of the towel and then looked at the girl. 

"T-Thank you..." 

"You're welcome." She smiled. "Your Japanese is getting a lot better. You've been practicing I see." 

The first woman that spoke with Chuuya using his stuffed animal when he arrived walked by seeing him and the other woman talking. 

"Ahhh Chuuya-kun! Ohayo!" She kneeled down to his height smiling. 

Chuuya shrieked and he blushed and shyly spoke back to her. "O-Ohayo..." 

"And what does ohayo mean?" 

"...G-Good morning...?" 

"Right! Very good!" She smiled. 

"He is getting better, isn't he?" 

"He is." She smiled and she put out her hand for Chuuya to grab. Chuuya hesitated at first but then he grabbed her hand. He stepped off the step stool while keeping a hold of her hand. He followed behind her, walking down stairs. 

They stepped into the kitchen. And Chuuya looked around for Kouyou. He looked down sadly when he realized she wasn't here. The girl holding Chuuya's hand looked at him. 

"Hm, Chuuya-kun what's wrong?" 

Chuuya shook his head and he let go of the girl's hand. He went to the table and put his stuffed animal on the table. He pulled the chair back and climbed up on to the chair. He sat down and grabbed his stuffed animal again. He held it close to him and he looked down, his bangs covering his face. 

"I think Chuuya misses Madame." The girl whispered. 

"I do too... What should we do?" 

She smiled. "I have an idea. Come on." 

Ω 

Kouyou stepped into Mori's office, and she sat down in the chair across from him smiling gracefully. 

"Kouyou. How nice to see you." Mori smirked. 

"Feelings mutual." 

"I have no mission for you to attend on. So, I am assuming this is about the little ginger child you brought home with you. Chuuya is it?" 

"Chuuya will now be staying with me. I have taken him under my wing." 

"Hm is that so?" 

"It is."