Chaptebr 22

~Nikkis Pov~
So after arguing with Kian for the past 20 minutes were at the ware  house and he is going to ask her out. We got inside and she immediately ran up to him
"Thank god your here These Nimrods were driving me crazy" She said smiling
"Yeah.. uh so i have a question" He said nervously.
"Well ask it muh dood" she laughed
"Right.. uh will you do you want to maybe go out with me" He asked hopefully.
Her eyes lit up and a smile spread widely across her face. "Yes of course" she said hugging him. We all cheered
"Ok it was nice meeting all of you but we got to get back to LA before the guys kill me" Kian laughed.
"Alright well Well see you later sometime then" I smiled as I hugged him.
"Bye guys" Cheyenne smiled
"Bye everyone bye sis" Kian said smiling at us as they left.
"I GET TO LIVE WITH BILLIE" I yelled at the top of my lungs and everyone cheered.
"Wait.. wont that be weird since.. you guys.. Yknow broke up?" Tré asked.
"SHIT we didn't tell you yet" Billie smiled as he grabbed my hand.
"Told us what?" Bella asked.
"Were back together" I said holding up our connected hands.
"Yassss Nillie!!" Tré yelled.
"Cool" Mike muttered.
"Nice" Bella smiled
"So... what now?" I ask.
"I think we should go tell my mom the news" Billie suggests
"Yes!" I agree.
"Ok you love birds go have fun well be right here" Tré said putting one arm around Bella and one around Mike.
With that we headed out to Billies truck and sped off towards His house.
Once we got there we walked in and he yelled out
"Mooooom" then we heard footsteps stumbling down the stairs.
"Shit son its been a while since you've been home whats the occasion?" She smiled hugging him.
"Actually, is it ok of Nikki lives with us cuz.. Yknow" he trailed off.
"Of course" She smiled hugging me. Then we talked for a while before me and Billie headed up to his room.
He sat on his bed and i sat next to him. He looked as if he was in deep thought
"Do you think Green Day will ever make it big?" He asked me with his emerald green eyes staring into my brown eyes.
"Yknow... I really do.. i think that one day youll tour the world and have millions and millions of fans who would kill to see you, because weather you know it or not you guys are amazing" I rambled and after i finished talking he kissed me.
"Thanks... that means a lot yknow?" He smiled at me
"Its the truth" I smiled back at him then his phone rang.
"Hello? Uh yeah wait really yes yes yes fucking call them right now and tell them were in.. yeah yeah ok bye" he said before hanging up. Then he pulled me close and hugged me really tight.
"Were playing at Gilman tomorrow night" he said smiling brightly.
"Really! Thats awesome" I smiled before hugging him again.
"You and Bella will be there to watch Right?" He asked.
"Of course" I smiled before kissing him then he stood up and took off his shirt as he walked over and turned the lights off. He crawled back into bed and wrapped his arms around me
"Love you" he mumbled
"Love you too" I mumbled back before drifting off to sleep tomorrows gonna be a hell of a night.
~~~~~~~Next Day Billies Pov~~~~~~
We are headed to the warehouse to practice for the concert tonight. We Jam for about three hours before its almost time to leave and we load up my truck with our guitars and amps and Trés drums and head off for Gilman.
We finally get there and the place is Packed i don't think I've ever seen so many people here before but there's no way its for us there must be another band playing tonight. We are back stage while some randoms run around the stage  and set up. Bella and Nikki are in the crowd. We run out on stage and everyone screams and cheers and in that moment, I realize we have fans.. all these people are here to see us and I get a rush of adrenaline as i run up to the mic with my guitar hanging off my shoulders
"Hi were Green Day and were gonna play some punk ass fucking music for you all tonight" I yell into the mic. Then we begin to play basket case, then we go on to play long view, Christy road, and Wake me up when September ends... then I realize Nikki is missing from her spot next to Bella.
~~Nikkis pov~~
A hand clasped over my mouth and the other around my waist and the one by my waist held a gun.
"Try anything and Ill shoot your little boy toy right here and right now" a way to familiar deep voice mumbles in my ear.
"Just come with me" he said pulling me away from Bella and I couldn't protest, because I was not about to risk Billies life.
The real question is... how did he get out of jail... and how am I going to escape him this time....

A/N

IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO UPDATE AND I FEEL REALLY BAD. BUT HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER AND ILL TRY TO GET ONE UP AFTER SCHOOL TOMORROW AND THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO IS BARING WITH ME AND READING THE STORY YOU GIYS ARE THE BEST.
DONT FORGET TO COMMENT!!
AnYwAyS
As always,
Ill see you little idiots next chapter,
PEACE