Chapter 7

Billie's P.o.v

I finally got the door open, but I was not expecting what I saw. Cameron with a gun pointed straight at Nikki's head and Tre Mike and Bella tied up behind him

"Hey what the fuck" I said. Nikki looked terrified.

"It's simple really, you give me the girl and you and your friends walk free" Cameron laughed

"Hell no" I spat.

"Would you rather me kill her right here and now, In front of all of her best friends" He laughed some more.

"What the hell do you want from me Cameron?" Nikki asked 

"I want YOU" He stated firmly.

"But, why your the one who beat me told me I'm worthless and that no one loved me and no one ever would, YOU drove me away Cameron" She explained.

"Because its true! I'm the only person capable of ever loving you, why can't you see?" He said getting angry.

"because i-its not t-true" She stuttered.

"Look at yourself you can't even get thru that sentence without stuttering because you know that no one loves you" He laughed. 

"That's not true" I chimed in.

"What was that, Armstrong?" He said looking at me.

"I said it's not true because, because I-I.. I love her" I practically yelled .

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE" He screamed at me turning the gun towards me and aiming it right at my chest.

"Cameron no don't do this!" Nikki screamed with tears running down her face.

"Cameron I'll go with you instead, Let Nikki and The guys go." Bella spoke up, she somehow got the tape off her mouth.

"And why would I want you.?" He asked turning to face her and lowering the gun. I saw a look of relief cover Nikki's face for a second, but then it was replaced with worry again.

"What Bella no!" She yelled 

"Because, You loved me before you even knew she existed, and we both know you still love me." She said firmly. Completely ignoring what Nikki had said.

"Y'know what, your right. I do still love you. and if you come with me I'll set your friends free." He said with a smirk.

"first you have to  set the gun down and untie me, Tre and Mike." She told him while making some weird eye contact with Nikki, but Nikki seemed to understand exactly what she was doing.

"Hey, when he sets the gun down to untie Bella I'm gonna get it, and when he finished untying Mike and notices the gun missing, your gonna have to fight him, just knock him out long enough for all of us to get to a phone to call the cops, got it?" Nikki whispered to me. I nodded in response and we watched him, he set the gun down, Nikki snuck up behind him and got it without him noticing. He finished untying Mike who had noticed exactly what was happening and as soon as the Cameron tuned around and noticed the gun was gone, Mike Punched him in the back of the head and Tre Kicked the hell out of his side. Cameron didn't fall but he stumbled towards me. So I went full force and knocked him down. I punched him once, then again and again until his face was covered in blood and so where my hands. I got up and found and old rag and wiped the blood  off my hands.

"Holy shit Bilo" Tre smirked.

"We're gonna get out of here, alive" Bella smiled.

"Hell Yeah" Mike laughed. but Nikki she just stayed quiet, she looked, terrified.

"Hey you okay" I asked putting an arm around her

"No, DON'T touch me!" She yelled and backed up against a wall.

"Nikki, I-" I was cut off.

"No- no your dangerous.. Billie I can't not after seeing you- b-beat him l-like t-that" She broke down crying.

"Nikki, he put you in danger, he put all my best friends in danger. I only did that to protect you, and them" I said trying to comfort her.

"Just k-knowing t-that y-your c-capable of t-the same t-things t-that he- w-was" She cried.

"I- would never hurt you Nikki" I said getting a little closer to me.

"How do I know.. that I won't end up like him all bloody, and broken hearted?" she asked me with a really sad look in her eyes.

"Because, I could never live with my self if I ever hurt you, you mean to much to me Kiki" I smiled

"Why the hell would I mean shit to you?" She asked

"Because your, one of my best friends and.. and.. I- uh Y'know I-" I was cut off again

"If I knew I wouldn't ask you" She said looking from my eyes to the ground.

"You really want to know.?" I asked

"Yes I really do I don't see how I could mean anything to anyon-" I cut her off,

"Because I love you." 

A/N BOOM CHAPTER 7

I felt like I should give you 2 chapters in a row because I haven't updated in a while.

ALSO Shoutout to @aivarg FOR ALWAYS VOTING AND COMMENTING ALSO FOR GIVING ME THE SHIP NAME "NILLIE"

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. WHO KNOWS WHEN I GET BACK FROM WALKING I MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN.

Please Leave Comments They keep me MOTIVATED TO WRITE ALso I'm actually enjoying writing this story. 

HAHA I LOVE TO LEAVE IT ON CLIFF HANGERS

STAY AWESOME MY LITTLE IDIOTS AND I'LL SEE U NEXT CHAPTER

PEACE