Chapter 21

~Kians pov~
I have to go to court with Nikki and Billie today. I trust him to take care of her so Ill fight for her to stay with him. But right now I'm laying in my bed next to Cheyenne and Bailey, and I've been thinking and I think I want her to come back to LA with me. I mean she ran away from home, and she's not going back so she has no where to stay, and I'm sure the guys would love having a girl around for a change.
Then her eyes opened and she smiled at me.
"Gmorning" she mumbled.
"Morning, i gotta ask you something " I say nervously
"Go ahead" she says cautiously
"This might sound crazy, but do you wanna come back To LA and Live with me and the guys?" I ask
"Can Bailey come?" She askes with hopeful eyes.
"Yes Bailey can come" I laugh
"Then Im in" she smiles.
"Ok, but I still have this court thing today, if you want I can leave you with Bella Mike and Tré while me Billie and Nikki go" I suggest.
"Sure Bella is cool" she laughs and we get ready and head to the ware house.
Once we got there Billie and Nikki were ready to go and we left leaving Cheyenne with the others.
~Bellas Pov~
"Tré shut the fuck up" I laugh punching his shoulder as he rambles to Cheyenne about how much of an awesome drummer he is.
"Bella Im just enlightening her with information" Tre says with a big cheesy grin on his face.
"Tré seriously, I think your driving the chick crazy" Mike said shaking his head at Tré.
"Hey I'm not just ' The chick' I have a name" Cheyenne says defensively.
"Oh yeah sorry Cheyenne" Mike apologizes and she just nods.
"Chey chey wanna see my epic drum set" Tré says bouncing with excitment.
"If I come see your drum set will you stop calling me Chey Chey?" She asks causing me and mike to laugh.
"Sure thing girly" Tré grins and she gives on and follows him to his drum set.
"Tré sure is something else y'know" I laugh
"Yeah and you sure have been hanging out with Billie... y'know?" He says mocking the way I said y'know.
"Shut up" I laugh while slapping his arm.
Then Cheyenne and Tré come back, and to say Cheyenne looks pissed is an understatement
"Someone tell this Nimrod that Taylor Swift is better than The Ramones" she demands.
"No can do... cuz the Ramones are way better" Mike laughs and I agree. Cheyenne just sighs and walks away.
~Billies pov~
"YAY WE DID IT YOU GET TO STAY WITH US" I yell as we walk put of the court house. Then I pick Nikki up and spin her around.
"Yeah we did it" she says laughing
"Im so glad I get to stay with all my best friends thank you Kian" She says hugging him.
"No problem lil sis" he laughs.
"Hey Billie?" She says nervously.
"Yeah Bab- uh I mean uhh" I stutter. I cant believe I almost called her babe.. ugh.
"Uhh well anyways I was thinking and.." she trails off smiling to herself.
"And?" I Ask
"And.. I uh- I mean I still love you and Y'know I uh.. was wondering.. if uh.." She trails off.
"I love you too.." I mumble
"Wanna get... back together.. I miss you.." she says nervously.
"Of course I do" I smile widely before locking our hands together.
"Awwww" Kian says as we get in the car. I just laugh.
"Im taking Cheyenne back to LA with me" Kian randomly says causing us to stare at him.
"Wait are you guys a thing?" Nikki asks. And Kian's face turns red.
"Uhh.. no.. I mean not yet.
"NOT YET!?" Me and Nikki both yell in unison.
A/n YO WASSUP.
Another update.. on time. I'm sorry if this chapter was shorter. I don't have much time. I don't have wifi at home and I'm about to leave but.
NILLIE IS BACK
And things are about to get... a little crazy, so be ready.
Don't forget to leave comments i love comments.
ANYWAYS.
As always Ill see you little idiots next chapter
PEACE