Chapter 13

~~~Tres Pov~~ 

I kissed her, I dont know why it just felt right. I still love Billie but I think I like Bella a little, but Mike is practically in love with her, but she doesn't know, and he wont tell her, I can see it in the way he looks at her.

"I-Im sorry  I don't know what came over me" I apoligize.

"Its ok" She says smiling.

"So, what now" I ask

"Lets go back to the others they're probably worried. Then we leave and head for the tracks.

~~Nikki's Pov~~

"Ughh where are they?" Billie groaned.

"i don't know" I simply say then i see them come up.

"Where the hell we're you guys?" Billie asks sounding pissed.

"I-uh- my mom needed help with something and I drug Bella along to help" Tre says, it was very unconvincing, but I didn't want to argue so I just nodded my head.

"Bull fucking Shit, I can tell when you lie Tre I've known you for like 5 years" He says with attitude.

"It's j-just a l-long story" Tre says holding back tears, why is he about to cry, is it because Billie is yelling?

"Chill Billie" Mike says calmly.

"Chill? How am I supposed to do that when Tre is lying to us!" He yelled, which scared me  a little

"Just tell us tomorrow or something?" I suggest

"NO!" Billie yells which freaks me out because he never yells, especially not at me and I jump off of his lap.

"No Tre your hiding something, and I know it has to do with me by the way you look at me and I want to know" He said clenching his fists.

"Can it please wait I'm tired?" I say trying to help Tre who I noticed is doing everything he can not to break down right now.

"WHAT THE FUCK NIKKI!" Billie Yells at me, at this point I'm terrified off him, I cant handle the yelling. He never Yells at me. I backed away, I guess he didn't notice the fear in my eyes beause he proceeded to yell.

"DON'T YOU GET IT I'M WORRIED HE'S MY BEST FRIEND Y'KNOW!" He yelled with his eyes full of rage.

"I- I k-know I- I'm worried to b-but" I stutter trying to hold back the tears because Billie is scaring the hell out of me.

"But? But what?" He he said rolling his eyes.

"But, Tre is upset and if you would calm the hell down and realize your making your BEST FRIEND cry!, not only that b-but your scaring Billie, why are you yelling at me what did I do!? You know the yelling and the-the violence m-makes me think of Cameron! Billie just please, stop! I half yell while crying  at the end. All the anger drained out of his eyes and was replaced with sorrow.

"N-nikki I'm" He started but I cut him off

"Yeah your sorry and you'll never do it again right?!, Thats what Cameron said too, and it all started with the yelling" I yell at him.

"Nikki really I'm sorry please" He begged

"B-billie I-im sorry I i-cant do this!" I cry running away from him.

"Nikki, NIKKI WAIT!" he yelled after me and I heard him cry, and I stopped dead in my tracks, I- I made Billie cry....

A/N HEY HERE'S CHAPTER 13!! I wrote half of this during my Science Honors class and my theater class. I figured you guys deserve More chapters since I dint post for a while. So there will be another In the morning, and again after school  tomorrow!

ALSO

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR 300 READS!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

THATS LIKE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE EVERYTHING!

ALSO please leave comments I love comments, they mean more to me than the votes or followers. I'm really enjoying writing this. Alrighty I gtg now because I have theater Homework thats due tomorrow and I haven't started it yet

As Always, Ill see you little Idiots next chapter!

PEACE