"Ugh, why do I always get the worst jobs" we laughed and she went away. "Hey your mom gonna let you go to the comcert?" She asked while getting boxes of band t-shirts. Luckily the band t-shirt stand is right next to the till so we can talk.

"Nah, she's scared something will happen to me" I say sadly. "If she doesn't know you're going then what's the harm" she said smirking.

"I'm not gonna go after my mom told me I wasn't allowed" I said. "Abbie, you're 19" she said sternly.

"I know but I still live with my mom so it's not like I could get away from her if she did find out" I say laughing.

A customer comes up to me handing me a spiked choker, a MCR crop top, a pair of black and red shorts, chains and a pair of jeans.

"That'll be $38.95 please" I said smiling. She handed me a $40. "Keep the change" she said. I put it into the tip jar.

"You know, you need to loosen up a bit" Meghan laughed, "let me take you to this club on the 26th. Then on the 27th we go to the concert" she said.

"That sounds like a lot of effort" I laughed. "It'll be fuuunnn" she groaned.

"Fine let's do it" I said.

"Yay!"

"Only if you buy my my lunch today"

"Deal!"

We shook hands over the counter.

.•* *•.

Finally the day is over. I grab a new eyeliner and lipstick from Hot Topic and a new Set It Off t-shirt.

Meghan's coming back to mine so we both get into the car. I take out the Cinematics CD and put in Graveyard Shift by Motionless In White.

Rats starts playing. "God I fucking love this song" Meghan says head banging. I laugh at her. I start to drive home.

When we get to my house we go straight up to my room. And turn on my X Box One. I put Destiny 2 into the slot.

We play for 2 hours before starting to get hungry. "You wanna order a pizza?" I asked her. "Yes. Yes omg I love you" she said. I laughed.

I grabbed my phone and ordered 2 stuffed crust pizza, one with cheese and one with pepperoni. "Should be here in around half an hour" I say. We go back to playing.

.•* *•.

The rest of the day goes by and Meghan leaves. I brush my teeth, get into my pyjamas (legit a pair of booty shorts and a sports bra) and watch Pyrocynical videos.

.•* *•.

I wake up the next morning and do my whole morning routine, shower, makeup, hair, clothes. Today I'm wearing a tartan skirt with a black ripped tutu underneath, a big lace belt, and a black tank top.

I slide on my black Vans. I have the day off work today and me and Meghan are going shopping for stuff to wear to the club.

"Okay sooooo there's this one?" She says pulling out a red-ish brown colour dress, parts of it were see through but it was really nice.

Then she picked up another one

Then she picked up another one. "Ooooor there's this one?" She said holding another one up.

They were both really pretty

They were both really pretty. "I think the first one" I said. "Oooh look at you" she said winking. "It's pretty" I said laughing. "It's pretty revealing" she smirked.

"I just wanna enjoy myself" I said, "I am single now after all" I said smiling. My last boyfriend was a cock, he would ignore me, beat me, make me feel like shit and just use me. I hated it so much.

But anyway, he's out of my life now and I don't need him.

We payed for the dress and went to the food court to get some lunch. We grab our KFC and sit down. I hear my name being shouted from across the food hall.

It's Chirs!!!!!

"Omg Chris hey!!" I say giving him a hug when he came up to us. "How are you?" I asked.

"I'm alright, been better" he said sadly.

"What's happened?" I asked, "You and James break up?"

"Yeah" he said sadly.

"Oh hunni no" I said hugging him again.

"Meh it's okay, I guess it just wasn't meant to be" he smiled weakly. My poor Chris.

James was his boyfriend. Sweet guy but, guess it didn't work out.

"Well...maybe you could go for Alex now?" I smirked. He blushed.

"Alex would never like me in that way, we're just friends" he said smiling but then his expression went sad.

"Hey, I've seen the way you look at each other. Friends don't look at each other like that" I reassured him.

He smiled and hugged me. "Thank you" he said.

.•* *•.

Thanks for reading my first chapter...no one probably actually read this. I'm a pretty shit writer but hey-ho.

-Aimee xoxo