Chapter 5

Flug flinched to the sudden noise.

'oh boy'.

He turned around slowly to see no one there. He tilted his head in confusion. "Uhm?..H-hello?" He said, voice shaking and quite.

No one responded. He took a deep breath before finding the kit and grabbing it. He quickly shuffled out of the door and back to his room.

~

Flug stayed up all night, continuing to make the plane. He yawned and thought about going to sleep but his stomach disagreed.

Flug set the plane model down on his bed and stretched his arms. He got up, making his way towards the kitchen.

As soon he reached the kitchen he saw a familiar face. Black hat. He was making coffee, leaning against the counter, with coat off.

Flug smiled weakly, due to being tired. "Hello sir.." he said gently. The demon look up and into the eyes of the human that stood in the door way. "Hello." He replied. "I thought I told you to rest."

Flug nodded. "You did. I'm just hungry." He yawned. Black hat hummed with a nod.

~

Flug sat down with a small carton of ramen. Black hat observed the scientist as Flug stuck the fork full of noodles under his paper bag and into his mouth.

"Do you ever take your bag off? To eat, that is." Black hat asked.
"Do you ever take of your hat?" Flug mumbled.

Flug paused his next bite and look at black hat, embarrassed.

"What was that?" He gritted through his teeth.

"I uhm I s-said I l-like your h-hat??" Flug said, shaking.

Black hat stared into Flug's goggles and deep into his soul. His expression changed from anger to his normal expression. "Why thank you." He said proud.

Flug sighed in relief and continued to eat his beautiful steamy (and smexy) ramen.

A/N

qwq sorry that it's short. I feel like I did a lot though. I know I'm lying. Anyways hope you enjoy qwq