One Last Hug

• Dedicated to Ronnielyn Bravo

One Last Hug

 I was hugging everyone goodbye Michelle was crying "hey, don't cry like am going to die" I hug my best friend "I will missed you” “of course you will” I teasing her “I will miss our chat at canteen, I will miss our secret sharing and our giggles" "I will miss you too Mich, I will miss your laugh, I will miss you all, don't worry I will be around"  I said weeping her tears away after I hug everyone goodbyes even my OIC says her goodbye to me.

Then walk to my table, preparing my stuff. I felt someone standing behind me I turn to look who it was. It was Matt standing at the door I can see he was confuse if he will come in or just standing outside my door "hey, come in" I put a light confuse smile.

"What’s up" I ask without looking at him heard him clearing his throat "Gail........" I look at him he walk shyly inside the room and I stare at him waiting what will he says "I heard you resign?" he was speaking softly and turn my back at him it make me smile, then continue arrange my stuff.

 "Yeah, my dream job is now knocking at my door and I don't want to slip it through my hand" "uhmm" he was next to me helping me with the folders and papers "so... you're going' to stay there and not coming back?' I looked at him and smile “so, doesn’t tell me you’re going to miss me?" I folded my arms in my chest.

He looked away and sign and say "can.......can I hug you?" I stared at him and I can see sincerity and his was so shy to ask I never see him like this but he manage to ask thought I can see his blushing, I ‘am happy he ask me for the last time "of course, come here" I wrap my arms around his shoulder and he put his arms around my waist when I hug him I felt like I will miss this guy forever, I need this so I can move on even if I don't know how?

And the moment I felt his hand on my waist I said to myself I truly love this guy I can't be mad at him, I wish him happiness and hope he will finds the person who will love him more than I love him. Who will care for him and will never give up on him. I felt his breath on my neck and it still bring chill on me and make me nervous. I want to stop the time and stay like this, 'how I wish time would stop but...' I pull him away I don't want to make it a long embrace coz I might not let him go "I need to pack my things, would you help me?" I smile and look at him and he says instantly "sure and I'll carry those for you" he smile widely "thank you" I smile back he carry the box and walk out the door.

'Thank you because you’re the one who taught  me how to love and be love, sorry because we have to say goodbye to each other, this not your fault nor mine and I will never stop loving you, you will always have special part in my heart. Even if you don't feel the way I felt for you, hoping that we still be friends and get back we're we used to? I love you and goodbye my almost lover'

The end................

When The Last Teardrop Falls

It's so hard to lose the one you love
To finally have to say goodbye
You try to be strong but the pain keeps holdin' on
And all that you can do is cry
Deep within your heart you know it's time to move on
When the fairy tale that you once knew is gone

When the last tear drop falls
I'll still be holdin' on to all of our memories
And all of what used to be

When the last tear drop falls
I will stand tall
And know that you're here with me in my heart
When the last tear drop falls

So now I'm alone and life keeps movin' on
But my destination still unknown, oh yeah
Will there be a time when I'll fall in love again?
When I was meant to walk these streets alone
If there was just one wish I could be granted here tonight
It would be to have you right back by my side

__hope you enjoy my short story,

Thank you to all who read my short story. i re-edit it coz i felt like the story was a little boring and i have a lot of mistake and error. Thank you for letting me sharing my thought guys it gives my inspiration to go on. Thank you because i over come my fears on writing a story.

One person say to me that i have horrible hand writing and writing a story and she even say i will not be successful story teller. I'm not perfect but i'm trying to be good atleast.

I can says to her that I prove her wrong and thank you to her becuase of her i challenge to go on, thanks to her harsh words i encourage and inspired to write a story.

This is what i love and want.

 #Hye guys check out the sequel of this book *My First Love is My First Broken Heart. I also have a new story it's called *The Guy Who Always Ignore Me* hope you check this out it's a romantic comedy teen story.