I think I fallin'

I think, I’m falling

 Every day is usual day as always but on one Friday morning everything has change, my co-worker started to ask stupid question which gives me a weird feeling like "hey, is Matt courting you? Does he like's you, I think he likes you? Are you and Matt had something?"

The truth is I don't know what to say or how to answer those questions. I only knew was that, Matt and I were friends and I don't want to put our friendship on a next level because I’m not really sure if I'm ready to hae a serious relationship and I know same goes with Matt. But I started to ask myself a questions like ‘what is this? Why I feel nervous every time his near? I always want to be with him' I can't figure it out what is happening?

All of our co-worker started to think like we have relationship or something, so I started asking myself the same question, They keep on asking me those weird questions and I started to have wierd feeling that I don't know how to determine so I needed someone who can understand me coz I never felt this before I talk to my best friend and co-worker Michelle.

Mich: I think your started to fall for Matt or falling for him? She said with teasing face.

Me: oh yeah, really? you think so?

Mich: yeah, I think so..

Me: I don't know I’m not sure, what I’m sure of, is that he doesn't feels the same way but I'm always happy when we were together it’s like we don’t care about the time and the people around us, and when his not around my days are not complete without him, was that bad? what I am gonna do? Do I have to tell him?" do I look like a love sick puppy? Ugh... 

I looked at my best friend and hold her hands and make her promise "Mich promise me one thing, don’t tell anyone about this, if he find out that I'm starting to fall for him I’ am afraid to know what he will say, I guess I'm not ready to tell him, he's my best friend I don’t want to ruin our friendship, I'm not sure If he feels the same way"

Mich: okay, it’s up to you.