I Still Love The Person Who Hurt Me

• Dedicated to Ronnielyn Bravo

I Still Love the Person Who Hurt Me

That was the last time we ever spoke to each other, we avoid each other and we never talk like we used to. I never see his smiling face again who always greet a good morning. I admit I miss him; I miss his smile, his laugh, his funny jokes and his sweet concerns. It's been 2 week after that incident, I want to get mad at him but I can't.

Even if he says harsh words that day I want to understand him whatever his reason is. Maybe he wasn't ready to have relationship but I wasn't expecting to fall also.  Days, become weeks and months I decided to resign, seeing him every day was killing me avoiding and ignoring each other I hate to see him sad and I hate it bcoz it hurts. It was hard to go to work with aching heart every day and every time you see him all the harsh words keep on repeating in my head.

This is the first time I fell in love, happy everyday and encourage to go to work every day with someone who cares for me. I thought we have mutual feeling but I was wrong, I was really wrong. I want to ask him why but my mind says don't and what I’ve heard was enough I care for him but seeing the person I love happy avoid me and ignoring me was tortured.

He doesn't have any idea what I felt after what he said, but even after what he said I still love him, I can't be mad to the person who teach me how to love, he teach me who to care to someone he made me feel like a girl that needs to be protected, I felt safe near him and he made me happy, How can I be mad at him his my first love yet his my first broken heart. I love him even he doesn't love me back.