Chapter Nine - Detention

Start from the beginning

"Come on Dean, she's gonna be late." Elliott said.

"Good!" He responded.

"Dean if the school call dad,
We're done for." Elliott continued

"You mean Khloe will?"
Dean laughed.

"Dean! I'm being serious let her out." Elliott demanded and suddenly the door burst open, causing me to run out and straight into the devils arms.

Dean

I picked me up and threw me over his shoulder like a rag doll. I squirmed but it was no use.

Little prick.

"Now, are you gonna lick the floor clean for me?" He asked as he began to losen he grip like It didn't matter if I fell to the floor. He could have been juggling me.

"No!!! Dean! Please don't drop me." I pleaded as he bounced me about in his arms. I felt like I could hit the ground any moment

"You gonna lick  the floor?" He asked.

"Fine!! Yes. I'll do it!" I said as he threw me up into the air, pretending to not catch me as I squealed.

"Wait really?" He said with a grin as I looked at him. My legs were tightly wrapped around him now. He looked at my face. I tried to give him puppy dog eyes, but it wasn't going to work. He gave me an evil look.

"Put her down, Dean." Elliott started.

"Thankyou!" I said, smiling like a little kid as Dean put me firmly on the ground.

I was free.

However, that's when I noticed what exactly Elliott had been doing. Elliott was scribbling something down. He was writing something and then crossing it out.

"What's that?" I asked. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"You can't look. It's the team list. I'm gonna put it up today." He told me.

"Aren't you going to wait a while? Like put it up next week?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, if I get It sorted everyone can start training sooner." He explained.

"And am I on the team?" I asked.

"You know I can't tell you that."

"Well, just to let you know, if you put me down, switch me with someone else." I told him.

"And if you were, why would I do that?" He asked.

"Because I've changed my mind. I don't want to be on the team." I replied just as Jake placed the pancakes in front of me. He's such a liar.

"But, Khloe, you've got to be on the team." Jake told me.

"You want me on the team?" I asked.

"Yep. You're a good player. That's all that matters." He said shrugging.

"Well tough. I'm sorry, Elliott, but I don't want it. Give it to someone else. It's just not for me." I explained.

"Where's this come from? You tried out, that means you want it. Why have you changed you're mind? Did someone say something?" Elliott asked me.

"Was it chase?" Jake asked me.

"Was it chase what?" Chase asked. His eyes turned to Jake, glaring at him and then he looked to me. His eyes narrowing. "Let me guess. Khloe's accusing me of something and creating more drama." He said.

"Did you tell Khloe not to accept her place on the team if she gets on?" Elliott asked.

"No." He responded. "She'll embarrass herself if she gets on, so she'll entertain me and quit anyway." He said smirking.