Chapter 5: Home

*Allie's POV*

"Allie?" Cry questions.

I groan, and pull myself into a sitting position.

"He says I can take you home now, if you'd like." he informs me.

"YAY!" I squeal. The fact that I could go home today had completely slipped my mind. His hand slips into mine, and I kick off the blankets. He gives my hand a gentle pull and helps me up. The cold tile feels so foreign after being unconscious for days, and I can feel the blood rush to my feet.

"We got you a change of clothes." Cry tells me and he shoves a handful of soft fabrics into my arms.

"I'm just gonna... go..." He murmurs before I hear the door creak open, then closed.

I sigh as I drop the clothes on the bed and take of the uncomfortable hospital gown I had been placed in, letting it fall to my feet. I reach forward, and my fingers close around a bra. I slip the straps around my shoulders and snap the front clasp shut. I grab the shirt on the bed, the high-quality fabric soft against my fingers, and slip it over my head. I finish off, pulling on a pair of undies, jeans, and socks. Finally I slip on the hoodie and make my way over to the door. I turn the handle, and Cry takes my hand.

"You ready to go?" Cry asks as he leads me, I assume, down the hospital hallway. I hear him talking with a nurse, then give my hand a gentle pull as he starts walking again. A minute later I hear the metallic screech of a stiff button being pressed, and the whoosh of a door opening automatically. The cold breeze which hits me is refreshing; at least for a few seconds.

"it's freezing!" I murmur as I rub my arm with the hand that is not being held.

"We're almost at my car." he tells me and clicks a button twice, causing a fairly close car to let out two semi-high pitched beeps. I hear the click of a door opening, and Cry guides me into my seat, and the door shuts with a click. I take a deep breath, and let out with a sigh. The car must have a freshener, because it smells like artificial flowers. I hear the driver door open an close, then the engine groans to life.

The soft music from the radio is soothing, and I rest my head on the window, and close my eyes...

"Allie? Allie!" I blink repeatedly, and the shaking stops.

"We're here." he tells me as he takes my hand and helps me out of the vehicle.

"No, we're not..." I murmur. I can feel the sun tickling my skin, while at my house the front yard is always shaded, thanks to the trees.

"Cry!" another familiar voice calls while I'm trying I decipher where the hell I am.

"Jund!" Cry greets his companion.

"And this must be Allie." the man grabs my hand and shakes it, and I give him a warm smile.

"So, not to ruin the mood, but where the fuck are we?" I question them.

"Well, you couldn't seriously think I'd let you go back to living all by yourself!" Cry told me, his smile audible in his voice.

"Welcome home, Allie."

A/N

Short chappie! SORRY IT TAKES SO LONG BLIND PEOPLE ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO WRITE FOR! I am so sorry... I'll try to upload... weekly? maybe? idk... anyway, love you guys! a comment, vote, etc would make my day, even if its just a simple thing like "loved it!". Criticism is also good, as long as its constructive, I'm always willing to learn :3