Chapter 9: "Otouto-san..."

Akira sighs, sure his brother will be able to see Akira at volleyball practice today, but he has to go through the whole school day first, he swears it's never been a longer morning/walk to school. Hinata once again, passes Akira. This time however, he stopped and backed up to Akira.

"Akira-kun! Golden week is coming up!" 

Akira groans out loud, how could he forget? Granted he is excited to play against a Tokyo team, and one that is considered a powerhouse. He's also heard that the defense at Nekoma is high class, it makes Akira wonder if Nekoma's libero is better than Nishinoya.

"Akira-kun? Why are you grinning like an idiot." Akira faces Hinata with a pissed off expression, Hinata backs up and get's into a fighting stance (Like what he does with Kageyama). Akira turns back ahead and continue's walking. Hinata quickly catches up.

"I guess it's because I have never played against Nekoma, They are good and have stellar receiving. I want to see just how good, and if their libero is better than Yuu-kun." Akira pushes up his glasses.

"AKIRA!!!!!!!" Akira turns around to see Nishinoya running at him at high speeds. Akira pales and quickly says "Speak of the devil and he shall appear." 

Nishinoya jumps and Akira ducks, however it wasn't in time and Nishinoya got ahold of Akira's uniform. Nishinoya, may not be tall, but a flying person easily pulls Akira to the ground.

Akira groan's again. "Yuu-kun..." Nishinoya sheepishly smiles at Akira and rubs the back of his head before standing up.

"NISHINOYA-SAN!" Hinata runs over and stops right before Nishinoya, they start talking LOUDLY, in Akira's ear.

'it could be worse...' Akira thought.

"Nishinoya-san!" "Hinata."

Akira strangles himself mentally, The only way it could have been worse, Tanaka and Kageyama appear.

'Let's just kill Akira today, huh? Let Akira go so insane with these loud idiot's that he starts thinking to himself in third person....' Akira thought while rubbing his temples.

---Haikyuu!!---

Akira stand's and books it outside, class just ended and his brother texted where he was currently. Kageyama and Hinata have been watching Akira all day, normally Akira just is kinda missed as a person or is ignored, but today was different. Everyone could see the smallest smile on Akira's face, the happiest aura from him, and absolutely no judgement. The two quickly go to the gym to warn the team of this new "Akira."

---Haikyuu!!---

"Otouto-san..." The male outside the school grounds said.

"Osamu-nii..." Akira said, tears prickling at the ends. The two hug outside of the school gate, both never wanting to let go.

---Haikyuu!!---

"DAICHI-SAN!!!!!!!" Hinata basically flew to Daichi. Daichi stumbled into the team.

"Hinata!"

"Something's up with Akira!" Hinata yelled.

"He was smiling during class." Kageyama said, behind Hinata. Nishinoya jumped up to Kageyama and Daichi.

"Oh! That's because Akira's Osamu-nii returns home today for awhile!"

"OSAMU-NII!!!!!!!!" The team yelled.

"Akira has an older brother?" Daichi asked.

"Hai~ He and Akira are like two pea's in a pod, Akira changes a lot when he's around! but...." Nishinoya trailed off, looking sad. The team looked at each other with worried looks