Chapter 7: "ROLLING THUNDER!"

"R~~~~~OLLING THUNDER!" Nishinoya yelled across the gym.

Normally, If Nishinoya is hyped up about a receive, it's a pretty epic save that only he can do. This time however, all he did was a rolling receive, nothing special at all.

Akira stands next to Suga, Akira sighs and facepalms. He's know about Nishinoya's "Special" receive for awhile, but it's still disappointing to Akira.

"Nice receive..." Suga said, trying to be nice and not laugh. Tanaka was the complete opposite however and was laughing as hard as he can.

"That's just an ordinary rolling receive!"

Kageyama, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi were standing together, Yamaguchi had his back turned and was laughing. Tsukishima had his teasing/cocky grin on his face. Kageyama was staring, totally not understanding anything that happened.

"Why did he yell that out?" Kageyama asked.

"What was that?" Tsukishima said.

Nishinoya get enraged at the trio and starts to yell at them. "Kageyama, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi. I'm going to lecture you all! Crouch down, I mean Sit down! Get lower than my eye level!"

During the *ahem* "Scolding." Hinata runs up and starts to yell. "Teach me! Teach me the rolling thunder!"

Akira walks up to Nishinoya and smacks him on the back of the head, making him fall over. "We already have enough idiots, don't give them more way's to be annoying."

"GOOD JOB, EVERYONE!" Takeda calls out while running to the gym. Everyone clearly heard him and headed over to the gym doors.

"We're doing it again this year, aren't we?" Takeda says, which make Akira slightly turn his head, a confused expression on his face. "Golden Week training camp!" Takeda answers to Akira's unsaid question.

Akira groans and whispers to Suga. "ugh...is it mandatory..."

Suga whispered back. "Maybe if you tried or came to regular practice it might not have been." Akira groans.

"But I want to practice with my cool moves...not fundamentals...."

Akira get's cut off by Daichi. "Yes, we still need a lot of practice." Daichi and Akira throw a small glare at each other.

"Well, After the camp this year....I'VE ARRAIGNED A PRACTICE MATCH!" Takeda yells.

"Awesome! Very Impressive Take-chan!"

'Take-chan?'

"Who's are opponent?" Suga hushed the team with 3 words.

"If i'm correct, we should be playing against Karasuno's old rivalry, Nekoma high school." Akira states and everyone stares at him.

"And you know how...?"

"It was my idea after all. Let's say I had a plan." Akira has his evil grin spread. The entire team shivers. "Anyways, the matches between the two schools were called the battles at the Garbage Dump. They were famous matches."

"You sure they were famous?" Tsukishima said.

"They've refused us for a while, why now?" Daichi asked Takeda.

"Yeah, i'll tell you the details later, but after I heard about our old rivalry. I had to arrange a rematch of destiny." Daichi stares at Takeda as he continues. "I think when he hears who our opponent is...he'll want to take action."

-----Haikyuu!!------

"ACH-OOO!" Ukai-san sneezed. He looked a little sick.

-----Haikyuu!!-------

"All right, we have an important practice match coming up, let's get fired up!" Daichi yelled.

"YES!" The team yelled (Those who cared anyways...)

"Tokyo huh? I'll smash those city boys to pieces!" Tanaka planed, the only issue is that he pronounced "City boys" as "Shitty boys"

Akira and Tsukishima take a jab at Tanaka and his poor pronunciation.

Akira saw Yuu with a troubled look on his face, but decided not to intervene. It didn't seem like he would have been any help to what was hurting Yuu.

----Haikyuu!!-----

Practice ended and Akira left as soon as he could. Not that he had anything important going on, he just needed so time to think about not only the progress of the team, but of this Asahi. Not to mention the Nekoma match coming up shortly. It's a lot to ponder, even for Akira.

'The team is getting stronger at a much faster rate then I have ever seen. Daichi all-around abilities will rival my own soon. Kageyama's....well is there really any room to improve pinpoint accuracy, it's frightening, even to me how great he is. Hinata seems to have gotten faster and raised his stamina with practice. Tanaka's spikes have more power behind them. Finally, the whole team is slowly getting better at receiving, but that still needs a lot of work.'

Akira continued walking during the night, he sits in a park he passes by to get back home, a small make-shift bench looked like a nice place to think. He sits and stared at the sky, seeing many different constellation and the bright full moon. It's difficult to find such a wonderful view anywhere else.

'Yuu-kun though...He upset with the whole arrangement...Is this Asahi more important than I initially thought? Just how strong is the Ace of Karasuno, to where they will refuse a replacement.... I think I overheard that Yuu doesn't want to play against Nekoma, and if he's skipping on a match, it must be important...Maybe I should see who this Asahi is tomorrow...? No, Karasuno's volleyball team will find a way to bring him back...It's the first time i've ever made a decision like this...'

Akira looks around at the quiet park, he see's old swings, 3 multicolored slides, and a small rock climbing wall to get up to the slides. If you were to pay attention to Akira, you would see the smallest hint of a genuine grin appearing on his face.

'I've never made a decision based on my gut feeling. I have always believed in logic, and by doing so, I have always made the best decisions. Karasuno however, isn't a team to be based by logic and sound reasoning, something about that team throws all rational thoughts out the window. Something tells me that I do not need to act here, and i should just let time continue as it should. Well, when he comes back to the team, I'm gonna drill him to the ground for the mood swing he put Yuu-kun into. I also need to watch him more carefully, but that's for another time.'

Yes this chapter is HELLA short, but it's been some time and I wanted to hear Akira thoughts on the situation Karasuno is currently in. The next episode that will be included will be season 1 episode 9, so i'm basically skipping half of 8 because Akira doesn't belong there.

School started yesterday and I also applied for a job, so things will be moving slower, but this year, I have already pissed off my math teacher on the first day! Go me!