Home Again

Ursa's POV

  Ezra had stayed at the house until Astrid's bed time. After he put her in bed he and Tristan headed out to look for Sabine. I sat on the couch, just incase Sabine made it home and to look over my grandchild. I got up and peeked into Astrid's room. She was asleep, but looked distressed. I knew she was worried about her mother, and I knew the boys would find Sabine and get her back. I went back to the living room and looked on a data pad for any leads I could find.

      Ezra's POV

   We were sneaking around the city for any thing that might lead to Sabs. So far, we had nothing. Tristan wasn't being...positive, about the situation. He keeps on making snippy comments to me and it's really starting to tick me off.

"She should have never had to go to work in the first place, she should be able to be a stay-at-home mom." Tristan growled. And I snapped.

"Do you think I want her to work a job and be a mom?! I don't! But, she wants to! So I will let her! If she's happy, I refuse to take that from her! If all your gonna do is be negative, you minus well go back to the house while I find my wife!" I barked at my brother-in-law. He glared at me sharply.

"Tsh, whatever." Tristan scoffed. I rolled my eyes at his behavior then got a call from Ursa.

"Hey, did you find anything?" I asked.

"Sabine is at the house, come quickly." Was all she said then the call ended. I got up from our hiding spot and ran back to the speeder with Tristan in tow.

          Sabine's POV

   I got home really late with a few bruises and a busted lip. I opened the door expecting a worried Ezra but instead saw my mother.

"Mother what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Sabine where have you been?" Mother said with worry. I didn't see Ez or Astrid.

"Where's Ezra and Astrid?" I asked running to Astrid's room. She was sitting up in her bed with a few tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Mommy?" She questioned and ran over to me. I picked her up quickly and held her close.

"Where were you and daddy?" She asked worried.

"I was at work and you dad was probably in the yard or something." I soothed laying in her small bed with her. She was covered up but I layed above the blanket. She yawned loudly and started to fall asleep. I kissed her forehead and left her room.

"Sabine! I was worried sick!" I heard Ezra say in relief. He rapped me in a tight hug.

"I have bad news." I said catching mother and Tristan's attention.
"What happened?" Tristan asked. Tears filled my eyes and I looked at Ezra.

"Thrawn knows about, Astrid." I said. Ezra's face went white as a sheet.

_____________________

     So if nobody has any other ideas for this age for Astrid, she will be 9 in the chapter after the next one so, ideas please.

   See yah in the next chapter