"That could've waited!" Nami punched him for the lack of sensibility.

"What was that for, you evil woman?"

"You even dare to ask?!" She punched him again, mercy less, while Sanji was smirking and enjoying the sight of Zoro put on his knees.

"What are you laughing at, you twirly bastard?"

"I was just enjoying seeing your pain, you dumb moss head!"

"THIS.ISN'T. THE TIME!"

Now both the cook and the swordsman were rubbing their heads.

"Damned woman!"

"Ah Nami-swan! Even with that scary aura you're still beautiful!"

"I see you guys never get bored", Sabo laughed, enjoying the show.

"With idiots like these, everyday is a challenge", the orange haired girl sighed. "Well, anyway, since the moment's already ruined, mind if I ask who you are?"

"What'd you punch me forif you were about to ask the same thing?" Zoro yelled.

"Shut up or I'll do it again! Let him talk!"

"I'm Luffy's bigger brother", Sabo started. "The three of us, me Luffy and Ace, were always together when we were little, until a certain man showed up and took me away. Well, anyway, one thing led to another and I got shot down together with the boat that I was about to sail on. I didn't die, despite what everyone thought. Dragon-San found me and took me in. Although I was still alive, my memories of the past had been completely wiped out. And so, years had passed without me ever knowing of the two brothers who had been suffering my so thought loss. Ace's death being announced in the newspaper, though, cane like a slap that snapped me to reality and brought my memories back." He made a short pause before continuing. "I think of it like it was Ace who told me 'This is who you are. Remember!'", he finished his story with a sad smile on his face as he talked about his late brother.

Luffy finally stopped crying and it was the first time he didn't fall asleep in the middle of a story.

"Well, that explains why we never heard of you", Nami said. "Because this dumbass captain here", she continued while hitting Luffy, "never talks about his past." Even though she punched him, she was smiling, happy for him that he didn't loose both of his beloved brothers.

"Nami~ that hurts!"

Luffy turned away and pretend to be upset, saying something about Nami being a meanie.

A sly smile formed on Sabo's face as he watched the two.

"Okay, but that doesn't explain how you ended up being able to use Ace's power."

"Oh, that? You see, after a devil fruit user dies, the devil fruit reincarnates and appears once again somewhere in the world. I was lucky enough to get to it first, I guess."

"That's interesting, alright. Well, anyway. We should let them talk alone", Nami said as she dragged the others away.

Soon, Luffy started telling Sabo about his adventures ever since he left the small island in the East Blue. He told him how he left Dadan and the mountain bandits, how he met each of his crew and everything that went down ever since his departure.

After some time, Sanji went out of the kitchen to serve Nami and Robin their drinks, but he stopped when he heard Luffy's cheerful voice.

"Yeah, but the thing is, every time I tried to punch him, my fist would go through his body, because he was made of sand."