5

The sun was shining brightly on the clear sky on that beautiful day. The Straw Hats had just overcame a huge storm, all thanks to Nami who saw it coming, so now they were all relaxing, doing what they liked most, except for Luffy who was impatiently waiting for his afternoon snack to be done.

It's already been three days since they surfaced in the New World but they didn't face any foe, nor they saw an island. Not even a damned navy ship, thing that made Luffy become horribly bored.

Nami was watching him complain about the lack of action while rolling on the deck with a bored look on his face. She was so happy to see him back to his usual self. Her heart would still skip a beat when thinking about the events that took place only two days ago. She could still feel the warmth of his body as they hugged on Sunny's head and his words of gratitude never stopped echoing in her mind. The next day, she woke up in her room so she assumed Luffy carried her in bed after she fell asleep, thought that made her heart beat even faster. Well, what really mattered for her was that she managed to help him in those moments and that he seemed a lot better so shortly after.

"Say, Nami."

She heard Robin's voice that disturbed the comfortable silence.

"What's with you? Ever since we reunited, you're acting weird around Luffy, blushing when he's talking to you and smiling when he does something stupid," she asked, pretending not to know what it was all about.

Nami felt her cheeks warm and didn't dare look Robin in the eye.

"Well, that's... uhm..."

"And don't try to lie to me, cause I saw Luffy caring you in our room the morning after we entered the New World", the raven haired woman cut her off, trying to avoid a few minutes of unnecessary lies as she knew her friend too well.

'The morning after we entered the New World? Does that mean we spent the whole night hugged on Sunny's head?' Nami thought embarrassed while thinking of a way to escape the awkward conversation.

'What can I say? It's not like I can bluntly tell her that I fell for the dumbest guy in the world.'

"Well, thank you for clearing that up for me", Robin giggled.

"Huh?" Nami looked at her, confused.

"You were thinking out loud, you know?" she smiled as she watched her friend blush. "It's alright. I already knew. I just wanted you to admit it. "

*A few moments back*

"Ahh, Nami-swan, Robin-chwan! "

Sanji barged out of the kitchen with two glasses full of juice, heading towards Nami and Robin. He stopped, though, when he heard their conversation.

"And don't try to lie to me, cause I saw Luffy caring you in our room the morning after we entered the New World. "

Sanji could already realize what they were talking about.

'So Robin-chan saw it too, huh?'

"What can I say? It's not like I can bluntly tell her that I fell for the dumbest guy in the world."

"Well, thank you for clearing that up for me."

"Huh?"

"You were thinking out loud, you know? It's alright. I already knew. I just wanted you to admit it."

"You should be more careful where you talk about things like these", Sanji said as he placed the glasses of juice on the small table.