Chapter 20 - Letter to Myoui Mina

Start from the beginning

He comes downstairs.I could see him from his building. Clearly, he's just waking up from his sleep. He's also amazed a bit when he realizes that it's snowing. He smiles at the sky and then to me. He put his cap and run towards me. He stops in front of me, smiling at me. I see his face. I analyze everything.

I wanted to confirm it. My heart was fluttering because somehow I couldn't stop thinking about this man. The one that could ease my broken hearted for a long time. Was I just curious of this man because he approached me first, or is it the sign from God to feel love again?

Let's find out.

In this perfect weather, as I close my eyes, I kiss him. I need to assure my feeling. I kiss him deeply. He's shocked, I can tell. I then release my lips from his. I take a big gulp, my heart beating so fast. Like crazy. He then cups my face and kisses me again. This time he takes the lead. I also cup his face. He's a good kisser. I don't mind spending my time with this lips. He then releases me. Our head touches each other. He held my hand.

"They say that a man should confess on the first snow" I say it to him, whispering and jokingly. 

He laughs.

"From today on, you're mine Son Chaeyoung Noona"

He hugs me, hugs me tightly.

"It really is worth my time waiting for you. Thanks, Noona"

I nod in his hug. I need to remember this perfect moment.

"But, drop that, okay?" I say to him.

He confuses. "The honorifics. From now on, call me just Chaengie. Cause I will call you Sammy. Enough with Noona"

"Okay!"

He hug me again, this time I hug back. He feels warm. I feel comfortable.

"Thank you, Chaengie! Thanks for opening your heart"

"Thanks for knocking, Sam"

He then looks at me. I feel so shy. He held my hands and kiss my hand. 

Samuel takes me to my car. We are holding hands. I've never been held for a long time. He has a schedule at noon.

"Be careful, okay" He says while adjusting my jacket zipper. "Don't get cold"

I nod. I enter my car. I open my window.

"Call me when you reach your dorm" He say. 

"Okay"

He then kisses my cheek.

"You make me happy you know?" He say it with his smile. 

I smile and tap his cheek as well. My heart beating seeing him like this. I feel like I want to stay for little longer if he doesn't have any schedule. We wave a goodbye, I drove back to my dorm. I can't stop smiling as I drive.

"Where were you since this morning, Chaengie" Dahyun Unnie ask me when I enter the room. All of them gather in the living room. All of them. 

"Oh my god, I'm startled" They all gather in the living room is a rare scene for us nowadays. Someone even makes a breakfast, they are quietly sitting in the sitting room.

"Ah, Chaengie must be back from enjoying the first snow, aren't you? You love snow!" Sana Unnie tries to guess. I sit at the edge of the sofa. I nod. Indeed, yes. 

"I want you guys to know something about me" I say that and it makes all of my member's face now facing me.

I look down, I don't know how to tell them. But we promised each other to tell everything. Nayeon Unnie and Sana Unnie, both did this anyway. So, I need to have the guts.

I clear my throat too many times. I take a big gulp and deep breathe.

"I......"

"You're dating someone aren't you?" Mina Unnie shoot with that question first.

My lips are frozen. All my member look at me now over Mina Unnie's statement

"Yes" I say it quietly.

I look down again. All of my members start screaming. I smile shyly.

"Our youngest is an adult now!" Nayeon Unnie tease me. She hugs me then. 

"Who is he?????" Jeongyeon Unnie preying for some answer. They then lean closer to me.

I take a big gulp again.

"Kim Samuel"

"YAAA CHANGIE, HE'S YOUNGER?" Momo Unnie freak out.

I nod shyly again.

"He must be so brave that he could actually make our Chaengie like this. Congrats, our Chaengie!" Jihyo Unnie sincerely says that to me.

"Congrats Chaengie, be happy always!" Dahyun Unnie hug me and held my hand.

"Thanks my member, I'll tell the managers and the entertainment soon"

While other member taking turn to hug me. Tzuyu only smile widely to me and giving me her thumbs up. Mina Unnie smiles at me when I hug everyone. She then goes to the kitchen.