Tom nodded, his gaze was instantly peeled with interest and wonder. It honestly looked fabulous seeing him like that.

"you better not kill me for this 'surprise'." He giggled, the skin on the side of his eyes crinkled a bit and I giggled as well.

"I promise I won't."

//

The ground rumbled as a jet landed on the runway, the red army symbol was in the side but here's the catch.

Once in the sky, the plane will blend in with its surroundings. After all we don't want to be caught by the government, just yet-.

Tom gasped, his eyes turning white and I just give an amused grin at the others behavior.

Paul and pat stood behind me, keeping their posture straight as holly just ran over papers.

The jet stopped in front of us, the silver door slid open. A flight of stairs instant slid down, making a pathway for everyone to walk up on.

I let Tom go on first, his steady black eyes tinkled with amusement and all I could do was smile as he just stared.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Enjoying it? I'm loving it!" He squealed, he plopped into a couch next to the window and grinned.

My eyes shined as I watched toms childish behavior. I swear my jaw was starting to hurt due to the fact that I was smiling so much.

The plane headed off, but all though it felt like we weren't moving. It was honestly calming as the sun started to set.

My plan was slowly coming into shape, the sun was falling bringing in the night sky.

The plane rumbled as it started to dive down in a landing, but Tom was fast asleep, a bit of drool drippled on the corner of his mouth.

I shook him awake, my hands griping his bones shoulders. " give me five more minutes." He groaned, his eyes till shut tight.

I groan but then smirk. I lean down to toms ear, and quickly bite his lobe. "Tommy you have to get up~" my accent was strong but I believe it sounded seductive.

The Brit shot up, is face covered in a dark blush, causing me to burst out in laughter.

"OH MY GOD! YOU SHOULD'VE SAW YOUR FACE!" Wheezing was clearly heard between my words as my face flushed red from laughter.

Tom just stood there, a frown was plastered on his lips, but he was still clearly blushing.

I shake my head and I give a wheezy sigh. "Tom we just landed soooo..... I'm going to have to put this blindfold so you won't see the surprise."

Tom placed his hand at his chin, giving me a thoughtful look. "And what if I don't?"

"Your loss."

"Well I guess I'll have to trust you on this." I grin and I wrap the blindfold around his head.

Paul chuckled and walked up to me "are you taking him to the place?"

"Yeap! Just take care of things while I'm gone, okay?"

"Yes red leader."

//

The sound of water rushing was easily heard, soft wind rushed through the twos hair as tord guided the clueless Brit through the grass.

Tord sat tom down and he untied the fold, smiling brightly at Tom.

The Brit gasped as he saw the night sky, stars were draped over it like blankets. Constellations and the northern lights were visible, but Tom just stood there in awe.

Tord smiled lightly and he stood next to Tom, his pearly whites showed as he couldn't stop smiling.

Tom turned to face Tord, the corner of his eyes were speckled with tears.

"Tord...."

"Please don't cry, min sote." I mummer, my hand going to his eyes to wipe his beautiful tears.

"Tom. The boy who has never seen the stars. My first thought on telling my soulmate that I was theirs was to bring them to the Norwegian night sky."

Toms eyes widened, but his face burned with a blush causing my hands to get warm by touching his skin.

My gaze was connected with his, I leaned forward and connected my lips with his soft ones which lead to bliss.

Jeg elsker deg.

An//
Honey??

Have you seen my

SUPEr SuIt